Chapter 2

North takes the handle on the display and turns it on. A wave of lights can be seen shining up at the sky.
In the distances fairies are flying in and out from a palace.

  "Eighteen Central incisors.Moscow sector 9. Twenty-two incisors, eighteen premolars.Uh-oh. Heavy rain advisory. Des Moines, we got a cuspid at 23 Maple.Head out!" A fairy flies up to the biggest fairy. That is 'Tooth' the tooth fairy. "Wait! It's her first tooth.Have you ever seen a more adorable lateral incisors in all your life? Look how she flossed."  A fairy was squeaky at her pointing at the northern lights in the sky. Her eyes darken and she leave heading in the lights direction.

My fellow Guardians, It is our job to watch over the children of the world. And keep them safe.

    Sandman was giving dreams to the children. When he saw the ray of lights shining. He makes an airplane out of the golden bright dream sand and heads to North.

To bring wonder, hope and dreams. And so I've called us all here for one reason, and one reason only. The children are in danger.

   The Easter bunny was running through the tunnels heading to the direction the Northern lights.

An enemy we have kept at bay for centuries has finally decided to strike back. We alone can not stop him.

   Bunny hopped out of his tunnels. Biting his teeth shivering as the cold air hits him. "Oh, it's freezing." He starts running towards North's place. "I can't feel my feet. I can't feel my feet!"

   "Cookies? Eggnog? Anyone?" North suggested as they were arriving one by one.

   "This better be good,North." Bunny says. North ignores him.

   "Sandy.Thank you for coming! I know, I know but I obviously wouldn't have called you all here unless it was serious." North was saying as he saw Sandy give him an unhappy look.

   "Shh!" The tooth fairy hushing her helpers, squeaking so loudly because of how nervous they were.

   "The Boogeyman was here! At the Pole!" North shouted.

   "Pitch? Pitch Black? Here?" Tooth ask.

" Yes." North confirms. " There was Black sand covering the globe and-"

"What do you mean, black sand? I thought you saw Pitch." Bunny say's interrupting North.

"Well, not exactly" North admits uncomfortably.

"Not exactly? Can you believe this guy?"
Sandy making a question mark on top of his head.
"Yeah. You said it, Sandy."

"Look. He's up to something. I feel it in my belly?" North says touching his belly with both his hand.

" Hang on, Hang on. You mean to tell me. You summoned me here, three days before Easter because of your belly?" Bunny says with disbelief. "Mate, if I did this to you three days before Christmas...."

" Please, Bunny. Easter is not Christmas."

"Here we go," Bunny sighs. "North I don't have time for this! I got things to finish."  North and Bunny continue arguing. Sandy takes his cup away from the elves, who was drinking from it while he was not looking. As he turn, his eyes catches a glimpse of the moon light shining on the globe. Sandy tries to get their attention but without the ability to speak they can't hear him.He continues trying, now getting the  attention from tooth, he points a large golden arrow at the moon.

"San Diego! Sector 2!"