Preference #9 how they act when they cry

Draco: The second he looks at you he cries harder. He slowly makes his way toward you and he hugs you softly. He puts his head on your shoulder or in the crook of your neck as he cries.

Blaise: immediately acts like he wasn't crying but the second you ask if he's okay, his lip quivers and he tears up again. He shakes his head no and pulls is knees to his chest. He hates when you see him like this.

Theodore: looks the other direction and won't face you until you force him to. When he makes eye contact with you he chokes back a sob and puts his forehead against yours.

Mattheo: he lets out a humorless laugh and wipes his tears. Sighs and grabs you hand and puts it on his cheek as he begins crying again, and nuzzles into your hand softly.

Lorenzo: He sniffles and holds his arms out for you to hug him. He feels childish when he does that but he doesn't know what else to do. Will sit down as he hugs you and buries his face into your abdomen.

Tom: immediately acts like that didn't happen. Will change the topic completely and doesn't like feeling vulnerable around anyone. But he does make exceptions for you. Will become slightly more clingy and hold onto you for the rest of the night. Won't talk about it again.