5. Ocean Eyes

Warning: Sexual tension
y/n pov
Me and Jeremiah has been hanging out a lot more frequently. He's really sweet. Today he's supposed to come over for a movie night since my parents are out of town to keep me company. So tonight I decided to make my move. If he does have feelings for belly there's no way he will by the end of the night. I'm determined.

I am on facetime with my friend as I fix myself up tonight I made it my goal to go all out. I finish up my makeup and fix my top that is showing off some cleavage. I look at myself in the mirror.

"If he doesn't make a move, I will." my friend yells through the phone. I laugh until I hear the door bell ring.

"Shit that's him! Bye!" I say and hangup and head downstairs and open the door.

"Hey!" he says smiling at me while maintaining eye contact.

"What do you want to watch?" I ask pulling his arm into the house.

"I was thinking (your favorite movie)" he say.

"No way I love that movie let's do it!" I say and we head to the couch. "I'll go grab some snacks." I say and get up and head into the kitchen. I pop a bag of popcorn into the microwave and head to the pantry. I reach for the chips on the top shelf but can't quite reach them.

"Here I got them for you." he says and grabs the chips from the top shelf. He stands behind me for a second and I feel my heart racing. I wonder if he can hear it.

"Thank you." I say and I turn around to see him holding them up. "Are you going to give them to me." I ask.

"You have to get them." he says and I roll my eyes and jump up but fails to get them. "You're so short." he says as we lock eyes. I know it's a bad timing to say this but something was stirring in my body I could resist.

"Can I-" I got cut off by him kissing me. I was taken back and my only action I could do was pull him back in for a kiss. Our lips started moving in sync as I hear the bag of chips drop on the floor as his hands found their way to small of my back and he lifts me off the ground and places me on the island.

"Your shirt is distracting me." He says and I laugh as he reattached our lips as his hands find my ass and he pulls me in closer to him. He removes one hand and moves it from my chest to my neck lightly squeezing it. I moan out and he smiles. "you like that huh?" he asks and continues to kiss me at this point there was a puddle forming in my thong. until his phone rings.

"Fuck." He says pulling away and answering his phone. "Yes belly?" he asked and my heart sank. "i'll be right there." he says and hangs up and turns around and looks at me.

"it's okay." I say smiling. But deep down it wasn't okay.

"Rain check?" he asked and I nodded. "Cool see ya!" he says and walks out of the house. That moment...hurt.

It's about to get juicy!!!!