Chapter 4: Do You Like My Art Alhaitham?

Alhaitham sleeping.

Alhaitham reading. 

Alhaitham cooking. 

Alhaitham working. 

Alhaitham cleaning. 

All drawing of Alhaitham. He kept turning the pages and just kept finding more and more. He couldn't believe his eyes. On the last page was just a page with photographs, with Kaveh and Alhaitham together. Next to Alhaithams face on each one was a heart. Where there wasn't photographs. There where confessions. 

"I love you, Alhaitham."

"I love everything about you, Alhaitham."

"I miss you, Alhaitham."

"I hope you love me back, Alhaitham."

"I want you to kiss me, Alhaitham."

"I want to be with you, Alhaitham."

Alhaitham stared in shock. He read each confession again, and again, and again... "Alhaitham! Its not in there! Can you please help me?" He put the book behind him after Kaveh walked in. "Have you checked Mehrak yet?" "Oh! Not yet! It might be in there. Thanks for the suggestion Alhaitham!" Kaveh ran to Mehrak, who was sitting on Kaveh's desk. Alhaitham hid the book under a pillow before quickly walking to Kaveh's room. "Its not here either!" Kaveh whined. "Its 10:32 PM, Kaveh. Its late. Lets go to bed and look for it tomorrow morning, in daylight." Alhaitham sat down next to Kaveh and put a hand on his back. "Okay... But will you help me tomorrow?" "Of course Kaveh. Goodnight." 

Alhaitham went back to the living room and grabbed the sketchbook. He went back to his room and hid it in a drawer. He would just find a better place later... Right?

In the middle of the night the door to Alhaitham's room creaked open. Alhaitham was knocked out asleep so he didn't hear it. Kaveh walked in, closed the door, and laid down next to Alhaitham. "I missed you..." Kaveh whispered before dozing off.

Alhaithem woke up feeling much better than normal. He looked down only to see Kaveh asleep on his chest. ("What the hell!? I made sure he was asleep in his room before going to sleep...Did he come in the middle of the night again?")

"Mm...Haitham~" Kaveh moaned.

("The fuck is he doing?") Alhaithem thought.

"Haitham...I...I love you...So much..." Kaveh then stopped talking completely but Alhaitham stared in shock.

He had read Kaveh's confessions but hearing them come from his mouth made him way happier.

He took some of Kaveh's hair out of his face as he admired his 'roommate'.

("Now that I take a good look at him...His face is really pretty. And his hair is very soft. His lips look very kissable. And he looks adorable-") Alhaitham's thoughts where interrupted when Kaveh started waking up.

"Alhatham...What am I doing here?" Kaveh asked still half asleep.

"That's a great question. I woke up and found you here."

"And you didn't push me off or wake me up? How thoughtful..."

"Don't think about it to much..."

"Haitham...I have a question."

"Mhm...Go on."

"What is your answer...?"

"Answer...To what...?"

"My confession's...From my sketchbook?"

"How did you..."

"I knew the entire time...So...What's your answer then."