Prologue: The Wolf and Reaper

Currently, during a late night, running through the streets of the capital, an imperial solider quickly ran behind a corner to catch his breath.

Imperial solider: Damn it! damn it!
The Imperial solider looks around the corner, as if he was looking for something, or someone. As he continued to look, his eyes soon widened when he sees two hooded figures standing on top of a rooftop looking at him.

Imperial solider: Oh no... they're here...?!

The Imperial solider quickly started to run off again and made his way inside a building, where there were multiple Imperial soliders inside were waiting for him.

Imperial solider: There coming!

Immediately knowing what he meant, all the armed men readied their weapons.

Imperial solider #1: What?! You led him here?!

Imperial solider #2: I didn't have a choice! He killed the other two members that were with me!

Imperial solider #1: Damn it! Is miss Aria safe at least?!

Imperial soldier #2: She is, she taking a carriage back to her home as we speak!

Imperial solider #1: Then we need to kill him here and now! Everyone, get in defensive position, all guns trained at the door! Don't let one of them in!!

All of the Imperial soliders then got into position and aimed their weapons at the door and as they were waiting. When suddenly the door was blown open sending it towards knocking out most of the Imperial soliders as one the hooded figures was walking inside the building with a pair red glowing eyes from within their hood.

 When suddenly the door was blown open sending it towards knocking out most of the Imperial soliders as one the hooded figures was walking inside the building with a pair red glowing eyes from within their hood

???: ...

Looking at him terrified, one of the imperial soldiers shot at the figure, as he quick draw a black and blue katana and blue cutting the bullet in half.

Seeing this, they all looked at him surprised.

Imperial soldier #3: Oh dear god, It's him... It's the Wolf...!

Imperial soldier #1: O-O.... OPEN FIRE!!!!

As the soldiers all started to fire at the f, he rushed them all down,