LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 5)

Start from the beginning

" Not only me but your heart is also telling you. Never ever say you are a burden on me. I'll never ever say anything like this ever that's a promise. Please forgive me. " Said Mew. Gulf nodded and looked down embarrassingly. Mew smiled and cupped Gulf's face and without wasting a minute, he attached his lips with Gulf's. Gulf closed his eyes and kissed Mew back. It was a very soft and tender kiss which Mew broke and smiled at Gulf.

" Hungry? " Asked Mew which made Gulf flustered as he thought of something else. Mew smiled.

" Your expressions are more vocal than you. I was talking about food. " Said Mew teasingly. Gulf hitted Mew's shoulder shyly and sat on the bed without looking at Mew. Mew smiled teasingly and brought the tray in front of Gulf.

" Eat this. Omelette which is very soft, fresh orange juice and some bread. it's healthy and delicious. " Said Mew. Gulf pointed at Mew.

" Me? Oh, I ate when you were sleeping. After exercise, I became very hungry. You eat. " Said Mew. Gulf nodded and started eating his breakfast while Mew was looking at him lovingly. Gulf smiled at Mew brightly as he loved the taste. Mew smiled and nodded at him and started talking about some random stuff. Gulf smiled and kept eating while listening to Mew.

(A/N:- Tennu takda rava, baato pe teri hasda rava, pagal mai khudnu bananda rava, tu hasdi rahe mai hasada rava, tennu takda rava 🥹✨🦋😍🙈 indian readers knows the vibe of these lines 👉🏻👈🏻)

After Gulf finished eating, Mew gave respective meds to Gulf and then he held the tray and went out of the room. Gulf sat on the bed and moved a little back but he still was feeling pain on his waist side. Gulf recalled the moment when those boys were beating the shit out of him. Gulf couldn't help it but one tear fell from his eyes as he felt so helpless. He tried to save himself but couldn't. In all this, he can't thank Mild enough for jumping in the middle to save him. Gulf smiled while thinking about Mild. He felt so lucky to have a friend like Mild who was ready to get beaten just to save him. He wanted to talk to Mild and ask about his health but obviously he couldn't call nor did he have a phone with him so he waited for Mew to come back to the room so that he can ask Mew to call. Soon, Mew came back to the room and he saw Gulf pointing on the desk. Mew went to the desk but didn't understand what Gulf was asking for. Gulf acted with his hand gestures that he wanted for a paper pen. Mew assumed Gulf was asking for a copy so he gave a copy to Gulf. Gulf nodded and he pointed at the pen. Mew looked at the pen and chuckled as obviously what Gulf will do with just paper.

" My bad. You want to write something? " Asked Mew. Gulf nodded. Mew gave a pen to Gulf and Gulf started writing something. Mew waited till Gulf finished writing and then Gulf gave that copy to Mew. Mew looked at the page which was written as....

I want to know how Mild is.
Can you please call him?

" Oh sure! But I don't have his number. " Said Mew. Gulf asked for the copy back. Mew gave it and Gulf wrote Mild's number as he is very sharp remembering numbers. Mew nodded and he dialed the number.

Mild's mom:- Hello? Suttinut residency. Who's this?

Mew:- Hello ma'am, this is Mew. Mild's classmate.

Mild's mom:- Oh okay hey.

Mew:- Hello ma'am, how are you?

Mild's mom:- such a sweet boy. I'm fine and you?

Mew:- I'm fine too thank you for asking. Just wanted to know how Mild is? Is he okay?

Mild's mom:- Oh he is on bed rest. He is recovering.