The On The Way (bonus chapter)

<This chapter was not in the OG fanfic but I still recommend reading as it includes more story>

Azusa just got done getting ready and is now looking in the mirror to double check everything. She suddenly hears a knock on her door!

"THAT MUST BE YUI SENPAI!" Azusa said excitly running to the door and messing with her hair on the way (Everything must be perfect)

She got to the door and sees Yui in a very cute but casual outfit with her hair up in a ponytail contrast to Azusa having her hair down which was a very rare sight, what wasn't a rare sight however, is seeing Azusa in overwalls which made Azusa even smaller than she already was!

Azusa just stared blankly at Yui, admiring her beaut-

Yui : "Hm? Like what you see?"

Yui teased while sticking her touge out at Azusa in a "teehee" sort of way and winked at the smol girl who is now blushing up a storm.

Azusa, back to her sences, starts to act.. Werid like.. In a cute way?

Azusa: Uh, Uhhhh-

Azusa struggles to think straight<(pun intented ;3>

Azusa just runs out the door almost falling over grabbing Yui's hand trying to hide the fact that she is about to explode.

Azusa:COME ON, L-LETS GO!

Azusa runs out the door taking Yui with her as a result, YUI ALMOST FALLS OVER LMFAO!!

Yui is just running with Azusa completely comfused.

beforethey know it, they are at the mall where the arcade is!

Azusa starts breathing heavily and let goes of Yui hands and practically bows bows while apologizing..

Azusa : "I'm sorry, I'm sorry,I'm sorry I'm so-"

Yui standing there having no idea what to do or what is going on just quickly wanted Azusa to calm down , Kisses her.._ WHAT!? :O

Yui realizing what she just did quickly thinks of a excuse..

Yui: Y-you had some cake on your lips

Yui says nervously looking awaywhile blushing intensely

Azusa thinks for a moment as she calm downs

Azusa: Oh! That make sense!

Azusa says while nodding and Yui sighs of relief..

A/N : Yall two are a bunch of dumbasses.