I looked around and spotted a small window at the side of the house. I looked outside it to see a set of emergency exit stairs on the side of the house.

I called the drivers to come to the side of the house before sending each girl down making sure they had more than just underwear on.

I tried to hold my tears inside as I watched all the girls get taken away in the cars back to the hotel.

The scum bag had been using the women in his pack for sex trafficking. I felt water rise in my mouth and I instantly knew I was going to be sick.

I quickly ran to one of the bedroom and threw up in the sink. The sight of these girls being so mistreated made me feel sick to my stomach. I needed to make sure no one else was in the house .

I quickly scanned the rest of the first and second level in the house and knew it was all deserted.

I decided to walk up to the third level as some of the other fighters went to the basement.

As I got to the top of the stairs I was instantly hit in the stomach by something making me fall back and hit my head on the stair case.

I gripped the stair rails stopping me from falling down the stairs as I looked up to see a man with black hair and dark eyes looking down at me.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked with anger having enough of all these wars.

"I am buck, the leader of this pack. Now I've been watching your little pack fight for their lives down there with James and I'm sure you would be wondering why I am not included in that fight?" Buck asked as he helped me to my feet by pulling me up.

I quickly moved around him away from the stairs so his back was not to them and stared at him blankly.

"No I already know. It's because your a coward and don't know how to fight back in your own war." I replied as I stated at him watching as the sunlight hit his face. As it did my eyes instantly widened. Dad?

My feet stumbled back as tears feel from my eyes.

I grabbed my gun from my pocket and pointed it at him watching as he slowly walked toward me.

"Now Daisy doo I want you to listen to me." My father said as he sat down in a chair that was all rusted.

"I am going to tell you why and how." I shook my head not wanting to hear it.

"LISTEN TO ME." His voice echoed in the room making me nod suddenly as he smirked and started to explain.

"Your brother was next to take over the business. He didn't know about it until a week before his death. We as a family have always owned the largest sex trafficking business in the world and once I found out that wolves and all supernatural creatures existed I knew I had to study them. So I kidnapped a few and started to earn twice as much as before from them. I guess wolves are just better in bed." Buck said smirking.

"My real name is Buck and I've owned the fire pack since you were born and I've kidnapped so many wolves over the years and all the men in my pack respect me because they have the chance to sleep with who they want mated or not and that is how I become the biggest pack in America. It was easy to hide my dirty business behind the pack and I was respected even as a human. Michael was meant to be the next in line to take over but since you killed him I've decided that your son will take over instead." Buck smirked making me instantly become angry.

"no." I said sternly while staring deep into my dads eyes.

I watched his smirk turn into a straight face as he got up and walked towards me.

"No? But you have to, or so help me that pretty little mate of yours will become wolf meat." He said pulling me towards a window in the room making me look down at James who was fighting a brown wolf.

I quickly scanned the room in hopes of finding something to help me.

I looked at all the boxes around the room in hopes of finding something to help me.

I quickly pulled my pocket knife out of my pocket and stabbed bucks hand making him let go of me and shout in pain.

In the second I had I ran to the other side of the room pulling out my gun and pointing it at him.

"Come on gummy bear, you wouldn't hurt your own dad?" He said holding his arms out for me.

I stared at him blankly as I took my gun off safety and walked further towards him.

"I will never become your puppet, and trust me on this I would burn the entire world down for my family and I've had one person taken away from me i won't let you take James and Michael with you." I spat as I narrowed my eyes at Buck.

"You don't deserve them. Not after what you did to my son." My dad spat back at me.

I felt sick. Tears came to my eyes as I thought about my instant brothers eyes staring back at me as I watched him take his last breath. I knew his death wasn't my fault but sometimes I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like if I didn't call his name that night. Would I be the one who died?

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts as a wave of anger and guilt washed over me. This ends now.

I quickly walked over to my dad and shoved him to the ground using all my strength i then stood on his stomach pointing the gun down to his head watching as fear slowly crept onto his face.

"It wasn't my fault and I will never ever let you or anyone let me think that again." I said tears now rolling down my face.

I watched as he looked up at me now pleading for me to stop but I felt nothing. No love. No sympathy. All I felt was disgusted towards the man who I am supposed the call dad. The man who is supposed to treat his daughter like a princess like she is the world and like she is the only girl in the world. A father is supposed to be a girls first love but for me he was my first hate.

I looked down and smiled at him as I spoke making sure to dig my heel into his stomach "Your an asshole." I said before pulling the trigger watching as the life drained from his eyes.

I dropped the gun and stepped over his lifeless body as I walked down the steps and outside of the house where my pack was waiting for me.

I looked at all the injured wolves on the ground and smiled in satisfaction. Scumbags.

"Hey you ok baby?" James soft voice filled me ears making me sigh in relief as I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I am now my love."

END OF CHAPTER

🤍