. Chapter 13 .

Daisy's POV:
(Some small mentions of sh in this chapter)

I woke up to my alarm going off making me groan as I switched it off and dragged my feet into the bathroom across the hall from my bedroom. Luckily no one was inside.

I locked the door and washed my face in the sink before jumping into the hot shower.

The hot water burned my skin making me sigh in relief. I've always had burning hot showers since the incident I guess it just helps numb the pain.

Once i finished with my shower I stepped out and changed into my all black gym outfit and tied my hair up then walked to the pack garden that was inside the cave. Fuck my life.

"Good morning everyone today is a new day and I need you all sharp and ready to get your shit together so follow me into the pack back garden and we'll get started." James said in a stern voice looking at everyone of the pack.

"Ok wolves transform." James said making all the pack around me, Aurora and Brandon transform. Bruh.

"Luna, Brandon and dais please can you see me in the gym back at the pack cave?" James said only looking at me.

We all followed his orders as we went back to the cave.

"James is really hot." I said suddenly as I followed Brandon and Aurora.

"I bet his dick is hugeeee." Brandon sang making me laugh.

"His tattoos as well and the muscles! I would jump that any day of the week." I said loving how he also had tattoos.

I then got onto the treadmill in the gym and started it up.

"No Daisy what about Luke from school I've never heard you call anyone else hot except him." Aurora said making me freeze. Oh yeah forgot about him.

"I know but James... he's just ugh his blonde hair, his blue eyes, his sharp jaw line Damn." I said thinking about him.

I then quickly put my headphones in and Carried on running on the treadmill blocking out both Brandon and aurora.

I love them both but this much talking this early in the morning is driving me insane.

I like the quiet feeling music gives me like I am alone in the world. It makes me feel safe almost.

"DAISY!" Aurora suddenly screamed making me jump and fall off the treadmill.

"Shit sorry hoe the music I listen to is just to good." I said standing up to be faced with James's smug face.

"Um anyway so we are going to learn today how to defend yourself from an attack that is from behind.
Now I've never trained humans before so I may be a little rough but just do a gentler approach on the bag." James said as he grabbed the punching bag and pressed it onto his back.

Well I just embarrassed myself in front of him there goes my chance.

"Ok so the person has grabbed you from behind what would your first instinct be?" James asked to which Brandon replied.