. Chapter 10 .

Daisy's POV:

"P-please babe I'm dying let me stop." Brandon said sweating as he crawled off the treadmill towards zinc.

"Please zinc it's been 3 hours you said only 2." I said also on the floor as I drank my last drop of water.

"Both of you need to stop ruining your lungs then you'll run faster." Zinc said coldly as he grabbed us each a towel.

Just then both Teddy and Aurora came into the gym. Fucking. Finally.

"Where the fuck were you both training started three hours ago how did Brandon get here before you nut heads?"zinc said as he angrily pulled Brandon to his feet but somehow still made sure not to hurt Brandon.

"We um lost track of time sorry but where here now." Teddy said moving further into the room pulling Aurora with him.

"Where were you anyway when I checked this morning in your room you both weren't in there so where were you both?" Brandon asked while leaning on zinc to stand up.

"Um we fell asleep in the theatre room on our mini date." Teddy spoke up while he looked at Aurora smiling slightly.

"Let's just get you trained. I already trained Brandon and as you can see he didn't take it well but I'm sure he's just doing this because he wants me to feel bad." Zinc said sending Brandon a side eye as he leaned on zincs shoulder.

"So how about you two nut heads start on the treadmills to get you warmed up." Zinc said pointing at the 6 treadmills.

"I'm to old for this shit." Teddy said while walking with Aurora to the treadmills.

"Come on I want you both running like leopard's and if I see one of you slacking, I will throw ice cold water over you. GOT IT?!"zinc said with a scary tone making me and Brandon nod at each other and practically run out the gym.

"Fuck man he may be my mate but that man scares the shit out of me." Brandon said laughing.

"Your telling me he literally looks like a cereal killer can I just say." I said while we both walked to my room to shower.

"Swim?" I asked Brandon as I remembered there was a pool here.

"Ugh no I'm ok to much exercise for one day in just going to eat fruit on the couch and watch Netflix you have fun though." Brandon said kissing my cheek and leaving.

I nodded and headed to my room to get ready for a swim.

I changed into a simple strap less black bikini and paired it with a butterfly cover up and my Nike sliders.

"Ok time to find this stupid pool in this huge house." I spoke to myself while grabbing my bag and phone before leaving.

I walked down the long halls entering all sorts of different rooms.

A basketball court, library, movie room, games room, millions of bathrooms, guest bedrooms, a garage and loads of small rooms with a few shelves in them.

It took about 20 minutes before I found the pool.

When I walked inside I was amazed to see the blue LED lights that lit the room up and the grey pillars that wrapped around each corner of the pool, the pool was huge for it being an inside pool and 5 white sun beds on either side of the pool.

I took my cover up off and sliders before slowly lowering myself into the pool making sure my phone was connected to the speaker to play my music.

I swan laps around the pool making sure to get my hair wet and go under the water a few times. I then saw a small water fall at the edge of the pool and decided to go under it and relax.

Thoughts clouded my mind as the music around me drowned out.

Why doesn't my family see it wasn't my fault? Why do they still blame Michaels death on me? Why can't they see I wasn't asking for it I was just trying to have fun? Why did Lily stop being friends with me after the incident? Can they not see that the incident effected me more than anyone I was the one who was raped not them. I didn't mean to drag Michael into it I was just scared. Do they love me? Does my dad and mum hate me? Does Courtney hate me?

I got pulled out of my thoughts when I felt water start to creep inside my throat making me rise to the surface of the water and cough.

"Fuck." I said as I climbed out of the pool and washed all the pool water off me in the shower.

I then grabbed my bag, towel and phone and left back to my room.

James's POV:

"What's this?" Zinc asked as I put a note book in-front of him.

"It's the new training routine you asked for so kindly." I said slumping down into a chair opposite him.

"Okay? Thankyou is there anything else?" Zinc asked as he got up ready to head back to his mansion.

"When can the pack meet their new alpha?" I asked not even bothered about meeting the alpha I just wanted to see her.

"Soon." Zinc said leaving me alone in his office.

I was about to leave but stopped when something caught my eye.

I walked over to the desk and looked at 4 files on zincs desk.

I picked up the first one that read 'Daisy Hopes' i opened the file making my eyes widen as I saw a picture of my mate inside. It had written everything about her from hospital she was born in to address to where she went to school everything.

I sat down on the spinning chair and read through the file.

PLACE OF BIRTH: LA hospital
DATE OF BIRTH: 04/10/06
SEX: female
SIBLINGS: 2
PLACE OF WORK: none
SCHOOL: Los angles HIGH
COUNTRY: America
PARENTS ALIVE: 2
AGE: 16

I kept reading into the file and found out she had 2 siblings but one died but it didn't state how and she has never moved house, she has stayed in the same school her whole life.

I closed the file after reading all of it and quickly placed it back with the others and left the office.

I just Learnt so much about my mate without even speaking to her.

'Why does zinc have a file on her though?' Gabriel asked a little stressed.

"I don't know gab but I plan to find out.'

Her name Daisy it made tingles go through my body just thinking about her name let alone saying it. The name fit her so well. She is as beautiful as a Daisy flower that's for sure.

'I want to see her.' Gabriel said as I walked into the gym to start my work out.

'Later Gabriel.' I replied as I started my training with the weights.

END OF CHAPTER

🤍