Dahyo- Alcoholic love (pt.2)

She got up quickly and was about to go to Jihyo when she was firmly pulled back by someone. There was a tight grip on her hand so she decided to see who was it. It was a tall man wearing a black mask wearing a fine outfit. He looked like some billion dollar worth person. He pulled her saying, "Damn you are a hot lady, and someone this hot like you must not be left alone like this." He said, running his hand on Dahyun's bear thigh as she was wearing a skirt. Dahyun got scared. Words were not coming out of her mouth. Suddenly, someone punched him which made him fall harshly on the ground. Dahyun was so scared that she did not notice who was it. The man tried to get up but then the unknown girl kicked him so hard on e face that made him unconscious.

But, rather than hearing anything she was pinned harshly against the wall. She winced from the impact. Now finally looking towards the unknown girl she gasped. It was none other than Jihyo herself. Dahyun gulped, not knowing what to do. "Dahyun? What are you doing here?" Jihyo asked, raising a eyebrow, not looking or sounding drunk at all. "W-well my friends I-invited me h-here and I was about to leave when I saw you here so I thought to talk to you." Dahyun lied, feeling really guilty for lying to the leader. "Oh really? But since you are here, let's go together back to the dorm?" Jihyo asked, removing her hands from the both side of Dahyun's head. Dahyun nodded, following behind Jihyo who took out the car keys. To be honest, Dahyun couldn't agree less on how handsome and hot Jihyo looked right now.

Going in the car, the two were full silent.

Jihyo parked the car in the garage and got out of the car. She went to the other side and opened the door for Dahyun. Dahyun didn't really know if Jihyo was mad at her or was she just being polite. But Jihyo gets really nice when she is jealous or mad at someone. She would be nice before and turn into a tiger later and hunt their prey. Dahyun couldn't agree less.

After Dahyun got out of the car, Jihyo closed the door and went inside the dorm after locking the door. Dahyun followed behind her like a lost kid. The moment she got in, she was met with silence. The living rom was pitch dark. Insensible, because it was late at night and the other members are drained from the all the hyperactivity. She and Jihyo recently started to share a room together. ONCE's don't really know about it.

She walked towards their shared room and opened the door. After getting in, all she saw again was darkness and herd nothing but the howling of the dogs outside. It scared her. Suddenly, she was pushed to the bed. Firmly pressed against the mattress, she could feel two hands on her shoulder. She couldn't clearly see who it was. The idea of Jihyo being in the room did not even cross her mind. She tried to push the person away from pinning her, but to no avail was pushed more firmer into the mattress. The hands felt familiar. It felt like none other's but Jihyo's. Now finally getting a slight view of the older girl's face when the curtain moved to the ide because of the air, she got scared. Jihyo's face looked deadly. Her eyes that can kill a mafia themselves.

She knew Jihyo was mad. Maybe it was because of her not telling the leader about her going out, or it may be for some other reason. "Why?" Dahyun asked, finally picking up some confidence to talk to the raging leader. "You are asking me why. Kim Dahyun?"' Jihyo asked Dahyun back, making the younger latter's body to halt on the bed. Her voice even sounded deadly. "Y-yes I-I am. Just tell me if I-I did anything wrong unnie." Dahyun said, naively. "Well let me tell you then." Jihyo said, smirking. She got up from the younger girl and went to her drawer. "Listen carefully. One- today when we ere practicing, you were clinging onto Hyunjin. Which I don't mind as you two knew each other before but you know." Jihyo said, taking a packet. handcuffs and a silk blindfold. "Second- you didn't tell me you were going outside because you might have almost gotten raped back there." saying, she got on the bed. Dahyun gulped, looking at the packet, handcuffs and the silk blindfold. What was Jihyo going to do to her?

"And bad girls need to get punished, so let me teach you a lesson." Jihyo said, pulling the younger oppressively. "I-" Dahyun got cut off. What happened next was....

==========================

For the next part, make sure no one is sitting beside you or sitting next to you. Good luck.

Dahyun oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara