Twice x Dahyun: Those seductive stares

Dahyun's pov:

I was currently with my dog Ari taking him out for a walk. After a while of walking the both of us walked to our dorm back as I put him with boo and kookeu so that they can play with each other.

I went to the living room looking at the members who were giving me seductive looks as I became 100% sure that I was a blushing mess.

Well yeah all of them are my girlfri- I mean wife but you can call them as my husbands because basically when we were married, since then they became boys like no I don't like boys but they have the vibes you know? And from any corner of the whole universe if you calculate why I am not a top for all of them?

Because they have freaking dick! Yes and we'll as all of them are too much for me too handle I give all of them a chance in every 5 months and they literally almost take their complete dominance over me and fuck me senseless every time we do it. Sometimes I think how am I not pregnant yet?

I mean their members are bigger than 13 inch I think. Like wow! *only said in sarcastic way you horny bitches*

Now back to the scene. They all started to gather around me. Shit! I am getting nervous.

They all kissed me one by one then gave me the clothes I have to wear today. Yes there are some rules in this house. The rules are-

1. I have to wear dresses in the house with their own liking but outside it is fine. I can wear the clothes I want outside.
2. I can't dare to overwork or else I am getting a regretful punishment
3. I can not get too close to Jimin, eunwoo and Jackson because the have crush on me.
4. On the days I give them a chance to fuck me the whole day I have to be the one who is submissive and will do everything without having to say anything. In one word be a slave. Yeah sometimes they can be harsh too but I love them way too much to even stop them because I enjoy those tortures myself.

Weird right? But it's the truth.

But I am not letting them do anything today because they still have 5 days left to fuck me. I mean they don't only fuck me that day. But that day is like torture day to me because I get senseless everything they fuck me. Then think how much that hurts.

But still I love them with all my heart.

BTW I changed to my outfit.

It is a red plaid sling tube top with skirt set

It is a red plaid sling tube top with skirt set. Sometimes I really think what is wrong with them. But damn I look hot.

As I went downstairs I saw all of them looking at me with a stunned face. I gave them the "what?" Expression but then it hit me, my exposed thighs and belly. Damn!

All of them got up and started to touch my body and I was scared. Really scared to be exact.

And you know what happened that night. It is so painful. It hurts. My neck is full of marks. Huhu.

Ouch.

__________________________

Yall need to expect a 2nd part.