"You've watched it like fifteen times,"

"And so? . . .It's my comfort show." 

"It's annoying—you know what? Give me the remote, there's actually a show that I wanna watch?" I go forward to snatch the remote from her hand yanking it towards me and removing it from her grasps.

"What? NO!" she takes my hand and grabs the remote forcefully dragging it to her side.

"Do you want the remote?" I pull the remote to my side bringing her along with it as the last lyrics of Friends' intro plays.

"Yes," she grunts trying to get the remote back to her.

"Fine. Then have it," I release the remote from my grasps sending her flying to the floor and landing flat on her butt making her send out a loud groan.

"You fucking—"

"Ah!"

"Oh, just shut up I'm not a child anymore," she got up from the floor rubbing her now sore butt and sat back down on the couch all sulky. Her shining pale blue eyes now dark and gloomy.

Shifting closer to her I nudge her elbow slightly as she pushes me away, "Leave me alone Dean," she muttered.

"I'm sorry," I say nudging her even more.

"Apology not accepted."

"Really, I am."

"I don't care," she pushes me away from her as she cuddles her knees to her chest.

Before I could apologise again, a screaming, wet, giggling, four-year-old, came running into the living room and jumped on top of me taking the breath out of my lungs.

Her nanny, Miss. Grace, came running after her holding her towel and a fresh new set of clothes.

"Daphne, come here right now,"

"No!" she giggles.

"Daphne, you're wet come here," Miss. Grace comes to pull her off me as Daphne screams straddling me even tighter.

"Daph, let go!"

"NO! Ahh Dean PROTECT ME!!" she says as Miss. Grace lifts her up from me simultaneously tickling her sides which makes her laugh uncontrollably.

At that exact moment I got a call from Axel telling me to meet him at the cinema in an hour.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

Walking through the automatic sliding doors of the cinema I easily spot Axel from the crowd and walk towards him. Turning around he notices me and starts waving like a mad man.

"Hey!" he calls out to me, "over here!"

"I can see you, Axel. I'm not blind," I pocket both my hands and stand next to him. I start looking around everywhere wondering how I haven't been here in months. "Who else is coming?" I said after a while, turning my attention back to him, "Hmm?"

"Knox might also be coming, I texted him as well, but he said he might be a little bit late. So, it'll just be you and me for now."

"Okay . . .anyone else?" I turn to look at him.

"Nope."

"We really are your only friends, aren't we?"

"Yep, that's why you guys can't ever leave me," he throws both his hands on my shoulders in a hug squeezing me tightly.

Removing his hands of my shoulders, I ask him what movie we were going to watch, and he says that we were going to watch a new action film that just came out about a week ago. 

"I promise you it's worth it," Axel says all giddy.

"I'll believe it when I see it anyways, I can't wait for Knox anymore tell him to meet us inside the—"

"No, we can't enter just yet."

"Why not?"

"Do you know what time you came?"

" . . .touché"

"Um, I don't have the popcorns or sodas yet so, how about I go get that and you just go wait over there by the seats, okay?"

What's taking him so long?  I wonder to myself as I cross my left leg over the other while letting out a very heavy sigh. God, I'm tired.

At the moment I'm perambulating, walking anywhere my legs could take me, while playing a stupid game on my stupid phone, waiting for stupid Axel to bring the stupid snacks, so we can watch the stupid movie and get on with our stupid lives. 

But I guess I wasn't paying any attention to my surroundings, because I soon found myself lying on the floor covered in a very sticky liquid with a girl on top of me saying sorry like one million and one times.

"It's okay, it's oka—" I stared at the girl in front of me, " . . . Julie?"

"What the fuck!?"

Shit, shit, shit.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

hey guys, please comment and vote.

kisses 🫶🏽