Reaction.:Collecting "pokemons" (2/4)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Ichika.: As I am yet to be there it's probably some boys fighting or something.

Soon I saw the trouble ahead. The red haired guy that I saved a few days ago were challanging a purple haired someone.There were non-other than Sudo and Ryeuun.

Ryueen.: Let's see who is strong Sudog!

Sudo.: I will make you lick my feet dragon boi!

Of course with my luck they noticed us.

Ichinose.: Poor Kiyopon.

Haruka.: Hey! Only I can call him that!

Ryeuun.: Kukuku Don't you dare intervine with our fight! This is only between us

Anos.: Nah! We weren't even dreaming about doing that. We respect 1 vs 1 fights. We are just here to watch this like a movie.

With that he pulled out three chairs, out of nowhere. However this didn't get noticed by anyone?

Suzune.: Why is it that nobody is afraid of the cameras?

Anos.: Popcorn Kiyotaka, Kurumi?

Kiyotaka.: No, thank you!

Kurumi.: Yes,please!

With the fight starting I could clearly see that Sudo was losing. As I was looking around trying to see if nobody is near us, I noticed two person standing near us. One was a guy named Ishizaki and the other one was Albert .

Ryueen.: See dog? I'm stronger!

Sudo.: F*ck you!

Albert.: BRO!!!

Shinohara.: Does this traitor know everyone here?

Yagami.: Only you defectives can't name everyone important.

If my guess is right than they are Ryeuun's pets.

As they look at us, they started heading towards us,until they arrived.

Hiyori.: Do they also wamt to fight?

Ishizaki.: Can we get some popcorn too?

Kurumi.: Yeah, sure!

Suddenly someone shouted.

Koenji.: The famous loyality they have for Dragon boi!

????(Nazuna).: Hey! Fighting isn't allowed in the school! Stand down or I will report the both of you to the student council!

Ichinose.: Wasn't I the one who stopped the two of you back then?

Alastor.: Don't worry you will also be close to Ayanokouji.

???(Nagumo).: And I'm the vice pre-

Manabu.: Hate to break it to you but I think they don't care

Sudo.: Shut your mouths! This is between us! Don't intervine!

According to Anos they are Nagumo (vice-SCP) and Asahina Nazuna (his secretary).

When looking at them you normally would see two good friends. But I saw there body language to eachother, which showed that they are in an abusive relationship.

Nazuna.: We are gf. and bf.?

Nagumo.: Well we wouldn't look that bad. Right?

Kiriyama.: The only thing you would look good is when you get compared to thoose defectives.

This ended up with Vice-Prez joining the 1 vs 1, which now makes it a 1 vs 1 vs 1 fight. How did he even get elected into the student council?

Fuka.: Good questsion Ayanokouji. And the answer is?

Reaction.: Existence in COTEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें