Celebrity Interview: Chapter Eleven: The Sleepover

“I’ll come with you to get your stuff.”

I smiled at him. “Thanks, Liam.” Slowly, I detangled myself from Niall and gave him an apologetic look. “Sorry.” I whispered.

He smiled at me. “It’s fine.” His tone held something that I couldn’t decipher, so I tried to ignore it.

As we were walking down the halls, we did so in comfortable silence. Until, that is, Liam broke the silence.

“I’m assuming you’ve heard about Harry.”

I shot Liam a surprised look. Why was he bringing this up? I couldn’t think of the answer, so I just nodded.

He smiled at me sadly. “We’ve all tried to talk to him, but he won’t listen to any of us.”

I bit my bottom lip. “Well,” I said slowly, not sure if it was the best idea. “I could try if you’d like.”

He looked at me, most likely mirroring the same expression I had when he started conversation only moments ago. “You’d do that?”

I shrugged, “It’s not like I can make it worse.”

“I think we’d all appreciate that.” He nodded.

Our conversation ended when I reached my apartment door and walked timidly in, the images from that horrid movie still running through my mind.

As quick as I could, I changed into my pajamas which consisted of my old navy blue sweatpants and a white XL tee, and brushed my teeth and washed my face before slipping on the flip-flops that had found their way to the back of my closet before grabbing my keys from where I’d dropped them on the kitchen counter and moving to where Liam was standing by my couch.

“You could’ve sat down, you know.” I frowned.

He shrugged. “You weren’t going to take long.”

Still frowning slightly, but having admitted defeat, I walked over to the apartment door. “Well come on then, I’d like to get into a well-populated room after that movie.”

He laughed. “It wasn’t all that bad compared to the ones we usually watch.”

My eyes widened. “How do you do it?”

He smiled at me. “I don’t usually watch them, that’s how.”

I laughed as I shut the door behind me.

By the time we got to the boy’s apartment, Liam and I had stopped laughing and were now walking in blissful silence.

“You know,” I heard Zayn say inside the apartment as Liam opened the door. “We could have a pretzel party.”

“Pretzel party?” I asked, my eyebrows furrowing  as I walked into their apartment.

He nodded. “Yeah, we make all sorts of pretzels and eat them.”

I nodded slowly, showing my appreciation for the idea. “That, my friend, is an amazing party idea.”

He smiled. “Thanks!”

I laughed. “You’re welcome.”

My eyes drifted to where Niall sat on the couch, his laptop in his lap. If I had to guess I’d say he went to grab it and found himself on the couch in the same spot he was when we were watching that horrid movie.

I made my way over to him and smiled as I sat down next to him. “What are you up to?”

He looked over at me and grinned, as if he has just noticed I arrived. By the way he was engrossed in his laptop I wouldn’t doubt it. “On Twitter, replying to fans and stuff.”