Celebrity Interview: Chapter Twenty-Two: The Fan

**NOT EDITED**

Chapter Twenty-Two: The Fan

“No!” Niall shouted as his avatar fell to the ground. “How did you do that? “

“XXBYX, baby!” I yelled, jumping up to do a little happy dance.

Then Jim slammed on the brakes and I flew back into the couch, landing haphazardly on both Harry and Louis. I scrambled up and let their confused stares.

“Thank you, Jim!” I yelled to the front of the bus.

“Sorry, Rays!”

I shook my head and squished myself back between Niall and Louis. I picked up my controller off the ground where it had dropped as I jumped up and calmly pressed the play button.

“I’m going to kick your butt.” Niall said, his shoulders hunching as he leans forward in concentration.

“You can try, Ni.”

We were on our way to Oxford now; you could hear the sound of cars on the highway beside us as we zoomed along. The sun had set about an hour ago, but everyone but Zayn refused to go to sleep until one of us won Call of Duty. The boys had decided to alternate between Call of Duty and FIFA every night, just to mix it up.

They had decided to put “Riall” against each other tonight and then we’d be Team Riall for the rest of the tour. Lilo, Liam and Louis, were scheduled to go against each other on FIFA tomorrow and then would be Team Lilo for the rest of the tour. And so on and so forth.

All of a sudden, Niall’s avatar came out of nowhere and I jumped. “Run, run, run!” I shouted at my avatar, pressing the running button quickly.

Niall laughed maniacally as he pressed the trigger button and my avatar fell to the ground.

I pouted as the words Winner: Nialler floated across the screen.

I heard a click and turned to face Niall slowly. He was grinning at me with his iPhone in his hand.

“Did you just do what I think you just did?”

“If you’re thinking that he just took a picture of you, then yes.” Louis added in.

I narrowed my eyes at him and made a move to take the phone from him to delete the picture but he quickly pressed a button and handed to me, grinning the entire time.

I looked down at the phone to see my face in his new tweet, my eyes wide and pouting as I stared at the TV.

I was about to comment when Liam announced that he was going to bed. Sighing, I gave Niall one last reprimanding look before standing up and practically running to the bathroom to get it before the boys.

Triumphantly putting my hands into the air, I closed the door behind me and thought about the next day as I got ready for bed.

“Wake up,” someone whispered into my ear.

As a reflex, I swiped my hand out to smack them away. When my hand actually hit something, though, I sat up and ended up hitting my head on the top of the bunk.

I garbled incoherently and turned to get off the bed, but I had forgotten about the whole bunk bed situation and ended up colliding with the floor.

Shrugging mentally, I curled up into a ball and closed my eyes again.

“Rays, you need to get up.” someone whispered at me again.

I opened one eye slowly. “Why?” I whined into the blue eyed Irishman before me.