Not comfirming, but not denying either...

The girl grunted somehow. "You don't let anything loose hm? You should date a girl, I'm pretty!"

So proffesional.

Louis scoffed and then smirked. "I'm gay, love. Everyone knows that." The crew was laughing, the girl her cheeks turning pink.

"Any other question that's actually relevant?"

She smacked her lips. "What do you think about your bodyguard, Harry Styles?"

Louis closed his eyes for a second.

"He protects me well. 'And my heart'. And he always makes sure I'm on time, doing things that make me happy and improve. 'He makes me happy'. I'm glad to have him as my bodyguard and boy- as a friend." 'Boyfriend'. He smiled.

Tiffany or whatever her name was rolled her eyes, it wouldn't suprise Louis if they would roll back into her head forever, got room for them since she didn't got some sense and brains anyway.

They went back and forth, Louis answering some more questions about his career, new music and tours.

After the whole thing Harry and Louis looked at each other, mischievously smirking.

"Bye Sherley!" They both called out.

"MY NAME IS SELENA!"

Everyone chuckled, an understatement

After the interview they shortly met in Luke's office and discussed the interview.

"Louis I must say you handled that really well, I think we were kinda lucky that shithead Sherley was hosting it and asking the questions." Luke praised him.

Harry smiled at his boyfriend. "You did well indeed, good job ba- lou."

Luke shook his head, smiling as well. "Harry you can say things like babe here, there is no one but me and believe it or not I do approve of your relationship, I just got to get used to it and also look at it from another perspective as a manager, but consider me as a friend, as well."

He pat Harry's shoulder as Louis watched the interaction between the two, glad that Luke and Harry were cool as well now and also got some comfirmation.

"Thanks Luke, appreciate it."

"Cheers." Louis said, high fiving Harry.

Luke laughed. "I'm glad she didn't talk about the edits and so on, bet there will be some real pictures between them as well."

Harry and Louis blushed, that might be true indeed.

Everyone went home feeling better that night. Louis was glad the interview went well, Harry happy and proud Louis handled it like a champ.

They weren't there yet, nowhere near yet, but soon enough it would be out and it kinda was alright for now.

It was like a mystery romance, making their bond even stronger.

That night the two cuddled some in their room, having their usual ice cream movie night, it kinda became a routine.

They were talking about how Louis sassed back at the girl, the internet had all kind of memes of the moment already.

Louis and Harry had a big laugh because of it, the memes were crazy!

It was kinda mean, but oh well, it was practically her fault so.

"Lou, I'm proud of how you're holding up." Harry said, cuddling him tighter.

Louis smiled up at him, something he did a lot, a look of adoration on his face.

"Thanks, babe. I'm proud of you as well, I think we're doing really well indeed even under these circumstances. I didn't think we would be happy like this, but we are and that makes me happy, with you I'm always happy and I can't wait till we're thriving even more, soon enough."

Harry nodded, resting his head on Louis's shoulder.

"Patience."

"You always say that." Louis laughed.

Harry shrugged. "It could be our thing, like in 'The fault in our stars'"

"What's that?" Louis looked at him confused.

"It's a book, we should watch the movie sometime. 'Patience could be our always, it's a phrase."

Louis hummed. "Patience, it's a reassurement that all things are temporary when we're talking about this situation, all things but our love."

"Always."

Here Louis his fit, love it!--

--

I did read the book 'The fault in our stars' and to say I was sobbing is an understatement. Well I was crying, just such emotional stuff and sad, but lovely at the same time, great book!

There is a movie as well right? Need to watch it!

I love to use that '... could be our always' probably will use something like that in more stories of mine, with other phrases or sentences for Harry and Louis.

Ya'll holding up? Having school holidays? Or did school/work just start again? I'm having school holidays myself!

Cya soon,

-N🦋