Ch2: Blooming

"Tae , get ready we are going to the neighbour's house."

"Ok dad"

Since tae's family are new to this place , every evening they go to their nearby houses for introducing themselves to their neighbours for past 3 days and today will be the last day of introduction.

The three got ready and tae just wearing a casual white T-shirt which has 'Honey Bunny🐰' printing and a blue pant with white sneakers covering his feet.

They all are walking to the house that can be seen in a 100 meters  away from their's .

Once they reached the main gate of that house ,tae rang the bell.

A fine young boy wearing yellow-mixed white shorts and a oversized navy blue T-shirt , opened the door but then was pushed aside by another boy who is tall and quite muscular ,"who is that?" asked the boy and came down to open the gate once he saw Tae and his family.

"Hello boy ,I'm Kim and they are my wife and son"

"Hi uncle, please"he gestured his hands towards the main door "welcome" and gave a smile.

"We just shifted our house here, so we are visiting everyone near"

"Great ,I'm Jeon Namjoon and this my
brother Jeon Jungkook"
Kook bowed and smiled at them "hello"

Just like that tae's family introduced themselves and Mrs Kim asked"Are you both living alone?"

"No Mrs, our parents are gone to work and soon they'll arrive"

Mrs Kim just showed a 'oh' shaped lips and smiled at those pretty boys .

There was a pair of eyes spaced out after looking at the younger one , moreover he lost in that beautiful doe eyes that are fluttering in shyness , those small pouty lips biting themselves and the smile that shown whenever he comes to eye contact - He's already into that beautiful and would've never been returned if someone calling his name wasn't scripted.

"Huh" he gave a confused look as he didn't listen to namjoon's word .

"You said that you're 12th grade right"joon repeats

"Ha yeah"

"How are your marks? Are you able to understand every concept?"joon asked .

But here, when it comes to studies,tae never had gotten below 95%, he is actually a book worm and always sticks to books and stuffs

"Yeah , ofcourse I'm able to follow"

"Tae is a bright learner"his mom commented.

Joon faced towards kook and said "Wow , then kookie you're the luckiest'
Kook was quite confused once he heard joon's words but then understood when he said the next dialogue.

"Actually kook is finding 10th chemistry and physics are difficult and so we are searching for a tutor, tae if you don't mind can you tutor our kookie"

And that's all taken for tae to release all the butterflies that has been caged for years on his stomach,
"Sure"

"Actually I could tutor him by myself but then ,my university time doesn't fit to it"

"That's fine namjoon"

______________________________________

"Yoongs are you staying back today?"

"Ofcourse Jimin and don't tell me you're not staying for practice"

"No no I too staying "

---------

The most awaited bell ring that students will always be eager to ring fast – the last bell rang and Jin & Tae bid their goodbyes to the other two and went off .

Yoongi and Jimin are the only duo in that area
"I guess no one is staying today"Jimin said .

"That's not the condition, man! The match is nearing "

"They might be in locker room" Yoongi said and turned towards the path of the locker room. Jimin just followed wherever he was going.

When yoongi went inside the room there was no one,

"I guess we are l-" he didn't notice Jimin was right behind him and he turned back suddenly which causes him to hit Jimin's forehead. Jimin tripped over Yoongi's foot and was about to fall down but then , hugged tightly by yoongi in order to catch him.

Jimin then came back , standing normal
"huh! Can't you see I'm standing behind" Jimin said that for fun and grabbed Yoongi's hand to lead them to the other players.

It's his dearest bestfriend right? Then why did he felt something odd while hugging Jimin?.yoongi couldn't concentrate well as his thoughts were running around the scene happened in the locker room.
The moment when he held Jimin,his heart pounded in an unusual pace, that he always feared should not be true.his normal hands started to give a slight shiver indicating his nervousness , and that's when a new bud bloomed inside Yoongi's emotion .

Yoongi just can't shrug off the moment instead brings the vision everytime.