"And the resting place is his villa, that's all," Roman said again.

"So does that mean free?" Keith quickly asked Roman. Roman agreed.

"Okay, good money saver," Keith said jokingly, causing the bodyguards to think alike. Keith would save for what? when someone is ready to pay everything.

"But you can trust him, right?" Keith talks about the person Ivan sent to take care of them even if it's Ivan's people, you have to be careful.

"Trustworthy," replied Roman. Don't be too careful and when Román's group got off the plane and left, in front they met Iván's people who were both foreigners and people in the area are waiting in 4 cars.

" Hello Mr. Roman", a Thai man in his 50s with a tall build walks in and greets Roman.

"Hello, Ming, the person who will take care of us. Make it easy for us to rest this time, Minnie, this is Keith my lover", Roman suggested, because Ming knew Ivan's people are good.

"Hello," Ming greeted kieth politely.

"Hello, I'll call you Aming," Keith said in Thai, Ming smiled.

"Yes," Ming replied before escorting everyone to the car.

"There are people who take care of you like this, I don't have to be a carrier, you have traveled here there is a local guide," Keith said without thinking too much.

"Where do you want to go? Tell Ming what you want to do," replied Roman.

"But I also have a reserved yacht, to go sailing and spend the night on it," said Román, because he had everything prepared.

"You really like boats," Keith teased, because Roman already had business with boats.

"What do Roman and Keith want to eat tonight? I'll have someone make it," so Aming asked, because he was in the same car.

"Will you take me out to eat?" Keith turned to question Roman.

"It's up to you," Roman replied, knowing that Keith would have plans in mind, this made Keith smirk.

"Then I'll ask Aming to buy some fresh food, let's go to the beach. It's going to be a seafood party so the bodyguards can take a break to eat too," Keith said with a smile, because since they traveled here he wants the bodyguards get some rest.

"Hmm," Roman cleared his throat before Keith spoke to Ming about buying fresh food and cooking raw materials that will allow people to buy them however they want.

They take a walk from the airport until they see Ivan's family home. After the flight at Cape Yamu, about half an hour Keith was wide eyed when he saw the big house, with a large parking area at the back of the house facing the ocean, the house had its own beach private, and when the car stopped, Keith got out and went straight to inspect the house, Keith walked to the front of the house before smiling when he saw that there was a pool in front of the house, and walking away a little more and he would arrive at the beach there is also a tree above to provide shade.

"Do you like it?" Roman asked.

"I really like it. Mr. Ivan understands when choosing a location for me to build a house," Keith congratulated.

"I have a vacation home," Roman said. Keith smiled slightly.

"Isn't that the island with the tree house?" Keith asks of the island that went to Roman's safe house.

"By the way, I miss that place too. You and I met there for the first time, right?" Keith said bluntly, causing Roman to chuckle slightly at his lover's frankness.