"Go back, you have our people hook up a GPS to that motorcycle," Astro told Palan, and Palan immediately agreed.

"He's gone now," Palan said angrily, as the car is at a red light but Keith left before the light turned red.

"I think he's fine on the way home," Astro replied, inwardly praying that Keith would come home. Before reaching the town, Palan saw Keith's motorcycle parked in front of Seven. So he told the driver to stop. Astro and Palan immediately rushed to find him, before spotting kieth standing in front of the food store. Then the two of them walked towards him.

"Hey, you here? Stuck in traffic, right?" Keith said with a smile.

"Yes, but I'd prefer Mr. Keith wait for us first," Astro said, and Keith smiled.

"Don't be so serious. I'm not fast, oh, I'm going to buy papaya salad. Do you want something to eat?" Keith said to change the subject. He knew that Astro wanted to complain to him more, but he was adamant in respecting Roman.

"No," Astro replied, they stayed with Keith until he got what he ordered. Keith went to Seven to buy some snacks and straddle the bike.

"We're almost home, don't worry, go straight home," Keith said before starting the motorcycle he's riding. He makes Astro and Palan get into the car. That's why Keith drove home.

"I'm really not used to seeing Keith on a motorcycle that's......uh...how cute is this?" Palan told Astro, thinking Keith would be better suited to a cool car. .

"Hopefully this car isn't going to be that fast, so you better keep Keith going slow," Astro tried to excuse himself. Until reaching the village project, the security guard is a little confused because he is not familiar with motorcycles. Until seeing Keith's face, he opened the door to enter the village project, Keith immediately entered the house. Following the car that Astro was in, the bodyguards back home also stared at Keith's motorcycle, equally puzzled. Keith Silvi and took a bag of papaya salad to the kitchen, ordered a plate, put it on and sat down to eat in the backyard, he did not want the smell of fermented fish to invade the house for fear that the bodyguards would pass out because of the smell

"Keith," Astro called again.

"Tell me" Keith replied.

"Keith, don't forget to tell the boss about the motorcycle you bought," Astro emphasized on this matter.

"While I was waiting for the papaya salad I sent her a picture of the motorcycle. She'll see it when she's free." Keith replied with a smile so Astro didn't get annoyed anymore, leaving kieth eating his papaya salad only until he was full, he removes the avocado and picked it up and goes upstairs to the bedroom to brush his teeth and rinse his mouth.

Keith's cell phone rings. So I take him to see, after gargling seeing that it was his lover's number, I press to answer the call.

"Yes," Keith said.

"(What is the image sent?)", Roman asked as soon as he heard Keith's voice.

"Motorcycle?" Keith replied.

"( I know it's a motorcycle, but you bought it right?)" asked Román.

"I bought it near the town in case I went to buy food in front of the alley, or a market near the house, taking the car is difficult to find a place to park," Keith replied.

"(But motorcycles aren't safe)," Roman said seriously, Keith rolling his eyes.

"I've been riding my bike for 10 years, you don't have to worry. Somewhere far away," Keith replied as he sat on his bed to chat with Roman.