"Wow, to think about it is like that," Keith said aloud. Astro didn't answer anything because he knew that Keith was only complaining and he knew very well that Kieth was complaining about his boss.

Keith wakes up late, showers, dresses, then goes downstairs for breakfast before treating Astro to the local motorcycle shop. He told him yesterday.

"Are you sure?" Astro asked again.

"Sure," Keith replied, so Astro had to guide kieth, to the motorcycle shop in which kieth tells him the location of the shop he's going to immediately. And when he arrived, he surprised the employees of the car dealership, including Astro and Palan and another bodyguard as well. Because the store kieth went to was completely different from what they thought.

"Will you buy a motorcycle in this store?" Astro asked.

"Yes," Keith replied with a smile, before getting out of the car the staff hurried over to greet them suspiciously. Because the cars that Kieth arrived in are luxury cars, plus there are tall foreigners who are similar, the bodyguards followed.

"Hi. I don't know which model you are interested in," the clerk asked in a polite tone.

"This model". Keith walked over and pointed at the bike he wanted, causing Astro and Palan to immediately look at each other. No doubt that Keith did not have the money to pay for it, but I was thinking that Keith's appearance actually came to ride on this model.

"Oh right, now we are free with patterned helmets. The same with the car too. It depends on the customer. What kind of payment will you make?" the staff continued to ask. does the job very well.

"I'll pay cash," Keith replied immediately. So the staff invited them to talk and do the documents inside, with Astro and Palan following. Keith was the point of view of many people who are in this shop, who contacted Keith to buy the motorcycle immediately.

"Uh, Mr. Keith." Palan couldn't help but call kieth as he signed the paperwork to buy the motorcycle.

"That?" Keith replied.

"Did Mr. Keith really buy this motorcycle?" Palan asked, and Keith turned to look at him questioningly.

"Yes, I'm going to pay for it, why?" Keith asked.

"I thought Keith was going to buy some big bikes," Palan said again. Hearing this, Keith let out a soft laugh.

"I just need a motorcycle to ride around town, or just go out and do some shopping across the alley," Keith replied jokingly.

"But big bikes? I intend to buy too, but I need a little more time. Now I ride this one, let's play," Keith replied, to the employee bringing the Astro document can't leave. Pause to look at the bike Keith bought, which is a scoopy with the lollipop logo, he is worried that Keith is going to buy a big, strong bike, he looks at the bike stupid and confused because he couldn't adjust his mood until he ekith came out with Palan wearing a helmet in the same pattern as the motorcycle in his hand.

"Interested in coming back, Astro?"

Kieth pretended to ask. Astro smiled.

"Um, I think it's a good idea to have the shop take the bike home," Astro offered.

"I want to ride back myself. It's not far from our house, so just follow me," Keith said before putting on his helmet.

"Are you okay?" Palan asked Keith.

"Okay, you don't have to worry. Let's go home," Keith said breathlessly. Because he could guess that they would both be stunned by the motorcycle Keith had bought as he had already straddled his motorcycle. Astro and Palan immediately ran to the car. He then lets the driver drive behind Keith, Keith himself drives the motorcycle, before d zigzags continues when he comes across a spot where the car is stuck, makes Astro and Palan had to keep looking for where Keith was and didn't dare to call, because they don't want Keith to answer while driving.