"So your grandfather knows that Marco's father doesn't have the qualifications to be the clan leader, so holding out until he can display a skill, right?" Keith asked while thinking.

"Yes, Marco himself is no good, that's why he's targeting me, but I'd rather continue with my mother's family than make him and me into idiots all this time," Roman said again, Keith heard and understood. everything, but deep down he had a strange intuition.

"Mr. Roman, do you think your grandfather persists if you maintain the leadership position like this, internal problems may arise?" Keith didn't want to say exactly what he was thinking, to which Roman immediately understood.

"I think so too, but if you say that, that stubborn old man wouldn't believe it, he wouldn't listen," replied Roman.

"How can you lead a clan? I'm not careful at all," Keith muttered lightly.

"Do you want to be the leader of the Accardos?" Roman asked with a smile. causing Keith to immediately turn to look at his lover's face.

"Don't cause me trouble, I just want to live a simple life," Keith said with a smile. He lightly laughed out loud. He knew that Roman was telling the truth, if Keith said he wanted to be the leader, he had been the leader of the Accardo family despite not having Accardo lineage. Román is capable of giving it to him, but the price of it would be a war between the family and within the family, of course, it would become a world-class issue that would have everything.

"Really, did you prepare a present for your grandfather?" Keith asked, remembering.

"I sent my people to prepare," replied Román.

"Can you tell me what it is?" Keith asked.

"Not much, just a cane," Roman replied nonchalantly. Makes Keith aunt loud.

"Wait a minute, what cane, why are you going to give him a cane?" Keith asked, and Roman answered. Roman's response made Keith laugh even more.

"I think your grandfather must be so angry he's having a heart attack," Keith said with a smile.

"But by the way, I'm sure it's not just a normal cane, right?" Keith asked, he knows Roman wouldn't give him a normal cane. It is not a cane that can be bought in the general market.

"Rearrange it," replied Roman. It's quite an expensive cane.

"When it comes to gifts I also bought one for your grandfather," Keith said with a smile, thinking that he and Roman were really on the same page.

"What?" Roman asked back. Kieth smiled mischievously.

"It's a secret, let's see together," Keith replied. Roman didn't buy anything because he thought Keith had prepared it, you mustn't be common either.

The next day

Today is the day that Keith and his lover's family will attend Roman's grandfather's birthday, which Roman had prepared a total of 24 men, excluding hidden Obi. This work is considered to include many influential people, even allowing the media to make news. But it is not that anyone dares to do anything in front of the media. Noris discovered the duties of the bodyguards, ending some people may not enter the area of the event, but keep an eye on the surroundings, there will be 10 people who will actually follow because they are separated. Roman's parents too.

"Obi, have I checked the route yet?" Roman asked Noris. to the route he would ride to the mansion.

"Done, the passage is safe," Noris answered, Roman nodded. He and Keith finished dressing while they wait for Roman's parents for a while. Roman and Keith wore a designer suit specially designed by Roman's mother. Roman put on a tie, but Keith asked me to take it off. He then undid the button a bit, revealing the tattoo on his neck. The more Keith looks like a young Playboy but hides danger, which is different from Roman who looks calm and fierce.