Chapter 39: Monster Zero

Start from the beginning

"I am Psychobos, the genius behind the Nemetrix." The crab alien introduced. "It's such a great honor to meet you, Y/n L/n. Especially when you're using my greatest invention."

"You mean this cheap knock-off Omnitrix?" Y/n held out the Nemetrix. "You stole Azmuth's handiwork, and you call yourself a genius?"

"I guess that big brain of yours is all but show." Ciel remarked.

"Watch your tongue!" Psychobos yelled. "You are in the presence of the smartest being in the universe!"

A clone of Panuncian emerged and growled at the kids. Y/n immediately went to Ciel's front and growled at the Panuncian back. The wild red panther alien squealed in fear and merged back to the first.

"Interesting..." Khyber narrowed his eyes on Y/n.

"What do you want, Psychobos?" Y/n inquired.

"I want what is rightfully mine." The crab stretched out his big claw to Y/n. "The Nemetrix, or your parents will get it."

Y/n sighed in defeat as he lifted up his right hand to the crab alien. Psychobos approached the boy but too late to realize that it's his fatal mistake.

Y/n dropped to one knee, and Ciel immediately pinned Psychobos and Khyber to the wall with her mana tendrils. Y/n dialed his watched and transformed into Malhound.

 Y/n dialed his watched and transformed into Malhound

(Link artist: https://www.deviantart.com/rzgmon200/art/Into-the-Omniverse-Malware-5-903049823)

Malhound jumped at one of the robot worm and merged himself with it. He proceed to shoot down the other robot and neutralized the wild Panuncian to free Zed. Khyber dropped some sort of device, and it emitted a light that neutralized Ciel's mana and freed him and Psychobos.

"A predator that I've never seen before." Khyber eyed on Malhound with great interest. "I'll have your head as my trophy."

"Son, cover us!" Larry instructed.

A pair of claws with blasters sprouted out from Malhound. He sprinted at the two villains while his parents, Ciel, Groot and Zed went somewhere else.

They made it to the kitchen, and Larry began to punching codes on the oven. Once he's done, a hidden compartment on the floor lifted up to reveal a safe. Morgan kneeled down and punched code on the combination lock, and the lid lifted open.

The safe is filled with armament with different shapes and uses. Morgan took out a twin handguns for Larry and a blaster for herself.

 Morgan took out a twin handguns for Larry and a blaster for herself