˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

You wanted to scream.

You wanted to scream with fury, anguish, and despair.

You just finished the battle with Muzan and you were bleeding out. Profusely.

Even with you trying to keep your breathing in total concentration. You were bleeding out. You lost so much blood.

But that's not what you wanted to scream about.

You wanted to know why the hell you were in a totally different area. And how.

You fainted, just to wake up in the middle of a bustling city.

You didn't even have time to grieve. Grieve for all the loss you've been through. The battle. The trauma. Absolutely no time to grieve.

What was up with that?

Does life hate you that much?

You eliminated Muzan, the demon king, with all your comrades. Just for them not to be here anymore.

With your katana in hand, you looked forward.

There was people screaming. Screaming at what? You? I mean, what else could it possibly be...

You had large wounds all over you. Your clothes were in tough shape.

You were standing in a puddle of your own blood. No wonder people looked at you in horror.

There was suspense. People holding their breath for whatever you may do. You were most likely not going to move at all.

Your eyes were dull. Filled with all the shit you were put through in the span of three years. Shit no sixteen year old should be put through.

Why couldn't life be fair? You wondered if you can just be put out of your misery already.

You were hurting so much. Mentally and physically.

People pulled out weird rectangles and put them to their ear. Yelling into them. Why?

You staggered just a smidge but even if it was a small move, people gasped. It was getting really hard to stand.

You shouldn't even be able to stand in your state.

No one dared to move their legs, scared that if they did you'll come after them.

You lifted your katana and people tensed. Sheathing your katana, people released a tense breath.

Just when you started to lose consciousness, your blurred vision captured a glimpse of a large framed figure. It kind of reminded you of Gyomei.

Your knees then buckled painfully.

Your face almost contacted the concrete ground when the same figure softened your fall with their large arm.

The words from the person came out muffled but it sounded like:

"Don't worry, for I am here!"