james story part 9

When class was over, you grabbed your stuff and headed outside, you were surprised when you saw Logan standing there.

"Logan?" you say.

"(YN)" he smiled.

"You here to pick up your little sister"

"Yes AND also thought I'd come and ask if I could have your number" he smiled.

"My number?"

"Mhhm, maybe we can hang out later today or something?"

"Actually, I can't today, I'm meeting up with someone"

"Oh, I see. Ok well then maybe tomorrow or during the weekend?"

"Yeah, I'd like that"

Logan and you exchange numbers. He leaves with his little sister Adriana and you drive home. When you get there, you see that there was a car parked in front of your house. You smiled once you realized it was James'. When you park your car in the drive way, James gets out of his car and walks towards your drive way.

"Hey James" you say as you open your door.

James quickly walks up to you and helps you with your bag, he helps you out of your car and pulls you in for a hug.

"Hey" he replied. "How was teaching the little kids" he smiled.

"Great, I love it"

"Are you being sarcastic" he laughs.

"Not at all! I love little kids"

You and James walk inside your house.

"How long have you been waiting?" you asked.

"Well, you did say you got out of teaching at twelve so - "

"Oh my gosh! Have you been waiting here since twelve?"

"Actually since eleven thirty..."

"James oh my gosh! I'm sorry I did not mean to keep you waiting for soo long"

"It's ok, I don't mind waiting, plus I guess it was my fault for coming so early... I should have texted or called" he looked down a little embarrassed.

"I can't believe you've been outside my house for almost and hour... Why didn't you text me or something..."

"I did, but I never got a reply from you" he says.

"What? Did you really..."

You walk towards the couch and look trough your bag, you dig trough it until you find your phone.

"I'm sorry, I had it off" you say looking at it.

You turned it on and you received two messages and one missed call. James was looking at you while you read the messages they were from James, and the missed call was also from him.

"Ah, again, I'm sorry"

"It wasn't even that long (YN), stop freaking out" he laughed.

"Are you kidding me! It was A LONG TIME" you shake your head and look down.

"Not it wasn't, I didn't even realize an hour had passed" he smiled.

"Stop lying to me"

"I'm not lying, honest"

"James... I'm sorry, hate keeping people waiting"

"Your cool, it was kinda my fault too for coming here so early" he said again.

"No, I wished there was a way to make it up to you. That's just horrible how you had to sit out there for almost an hour!"

"Hmm..."

"What?" you ask in confusion.

He places his hands in his front pockets and stares at you. He let's out a sweet smile.

"How about letting me take you out for dinner tonight?"