james story part 43

"I think you're crazy."

"Maybe I am, but that's what I want and that's what I'm going to do"

There was silence from the both of us. You looked everywhere except at him. You didn't want to look him in the eye.

"Carlos I think you should leave"

"I think so too"

"Sorry but I just don't want you to keep talking about James, or how you think it's stupid that I'm leaving. It's what I want. I think this is going to make me grow stronger and maybe forget about James"

"Do you really want to forget about him?"

You stayed quiet.

"Listen, I know you won't take it into consideration, but here..."

Carlos hands you a ticket. Before you could question anything he started speaking.

"We have a concert this Saturday, I think you should go"

"For what? To see James again? no thank you. I'm better off leaving just like that"

"Is that why you're in such a hurry to leave?"

"Huh?"

"Cause you don't want to see James and confront him"

"Confront him? After what he did? No, he should be confronting me. But I'd rather him not, because it was stupid of him to even come back and look for me after what I saw that night of the party."

You still hadn't taken the ticket from his hand so he sets it on the center table.

"Think about it" he says.

After setting the ticket on the center table he walks out of your house just like he came in. You sit down on your couch and stare at the ticket.

"I can't see him, and I don't want to see him. I'm actually disgusted of the thought of even seeing him"

You pick up the ticket and rip it into little pieces before throwing it on your living room floor.

"I hate you James" you whisper as you stand up.

You walk to your front door and lock it, then head up to your room and lay on your bed just staring up at the ceiling. The doorbell rings and you get startled. You jump out of your bed almost tripping and landing on the floor, but you manage to keep your balance. The doorbell rings again and you groan. You were already irritated and the sound from your doorbell was irritating you even more. When you open it you see Logan. He smiles widely.

"Logan" you say a little surprised to see him standing there.

"Hey... you didn't forget I was coming did ya?"

"Ah... no. Not exactly?"

"It's fine if you're busy"

"I was actually just lying down, come in"

You step aside and Logan walks in. This is the second time that Logan's been inside your house. The first time he was there it was to tell you that he liked you.

"You want some, water, soda, juice...?"

"I'm ok thank you"

"Sit down"

He takes a seat, his eyes go down to the left over pieces of the ticket you had just ripped up a couple of minutes ago. But he didn't question you about it. He looked up at you and sighed.

"So, will you talk to me now?" he asked.

You fiddle with your fingers.

"Sure..." you whisper.

"You never answered me"

"What do you want me to tell you Logan"

"The reason why you and James broke up"

"I thought he told you already, aren't you two like... best friends"

"He hasn't told me anything"

"Oh, well why don't you go and ask him instead of me"

"I wanted to ask you"

"Ok you want to know why? The reason why James and I broke up is because I found him with another girl in the suite. Happy"

He stayed quiet, his eyes examining your face expression.

"I told you, you can go now" you stand up and start making your way to the front door when he holds your upper arm and spins you around to face him. He lets go of you and puts his hands in his front pockets.

"I have... another question"

"Oh my god... what" you were starting to get irritated. Everything that had to do with James irritated you right now.

"Now that you're done with, you know... James. I was wondering if you might... I don't know, possibly give me a chance?"

Can It Be? James Maslow Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें