Chapter 24 - Oh look! It's Barbie!

Start from the beginning

Just when you almost reached him, a hand from behind grabbed the collar of your crop top, pushing you backwards and ending up with your ass on the ground.
"Y/n-chan~"

Looking up you recognized that stupid blonde lock immediately, "so you decided to come down...and I thought you've become a coward" standing up you smiled sincerely at his direction, even though he was in the enemy gang you couldn't see Hanma as a enemy. You had this love-hate relationship with him and you were fine with it.
"I was bored, and seeing you here gave me more reason to get down~"

"You manage to enchant me every time with your words but I don't have time for you Hanma, I have to go and take care of Izana." You tried to walk past him but he stopped you by putting a hand in front of your path. "Y/n-chan, don't hurt me like this. I only came down here for you and now I want you to entertain me~
Draken isn't here and the only one who can do it is you!"

I looked at him bored "Hanma... I'm talking serious-" halfway through the sentence you got a punch in the face but you dodged it crouching in time. "I'm also serious, Y/n-chan"

Seeing out of the corner of your eye Mochi stopping in front of Takemichi your instincts told you to immediately go to him and protect him but you stopped those thoughts immediately, you had to stop... Takemichi is able to take care of himself now, you have to stop worry about him for everything. Plus he has the pepper spray you gave him.

And not only that, he also has Chifuyu watching his back. He appeared out of nowhere kicking Mochi in the face standing in front of Takemichi "Get up gorilla. Your opponent is me"
Seeing this, you smiled relaxed.

"Y/n-chan~~ just focus on me" another punch came in your direction but you stopped him with your arms pulling him towards you hitting him in the belly with your knee, but he didn't flinch or anything. "Nice shot~"

He teased you, a vein came on your neck, the next move you were about to make he wouldn't like it at all. You kicked his balls with your leg as hard as you could...at least now in the future he doesn't have to worry about having kids.

"FUUUUCKK!!" He slumped to the ground holding himself down there as he was fighting the urge to cry, various members around you watching the fight winced and others even covered their balls. This kick was stronger than the one you gave Muto...sorry Hanma

"And now? How did you like this shot?" You mocked him back making an innocent face.
You took this moment to look where Izana was and noticed that he was sitting on the containers with Kisaki.
'So you intend to watch the fight from up there?!'

Meanwhile at that time two certain brothers had joined Hakkai and Smiley
"Are you from the second division?" Ran asked looking at Hakkai
"Shit, do we get leftovers?" Commented Rindou walking beside his brother looking Angry that had just knocked out someone.
"You wanted to go against Y/n-chan, right Rin~" teased Ran as he was twisting his braids with his baton. Rindou looked away not wanting to admit it, Ran looked back at Hakkai saying something that made him angry "How is the captain?"

Hakkai and Angry would go against the Haitani brothers, instead for Takemichi it was "Kaku?"

"Takemichi, you'll have to fight me...!" Kakucho no longer had that friendly aura, he was serious. As if he had become another person.

Coming back to you, Hanma managed to recover standing up with a grimace on his face "It's not fair hitting down there"

"We are in a gang battle where we are only down by 50 men...?? There are no rules here and that leaves me with the decision to strike where I please"