As the night went on, laughter and happiness filled the room as Lexi finished her make-up. The two talked about everything, from racing strategies and Lexi's Hollywood secrets to personal anecdotes, deepening their bond. The stiff formality that sometimes enveloped Charles was absent in this intimate setting, allowing him to relax and truly enjoy Lexi's company.

As the clock ticked, they emptied the champagne bottle and the glasses, their spirits soaring with the celebrations of the day. Lexi couldn't have asked for a better way to cap off the weekend, and she was aware that the party was still to come. Charles' surprise with champagne had filled Lexi's heart with joy, and she thought it was such a kind and sweet thing for him to do. She knew the memories of this night would stay with her for a lifetime.

"I'm ready," Lexi grinned at last, exiting the bathroom after getting dressed. Charles couldn't resist himself as he looked her up and down, his eyes savoring every second he could look at her.

She wore a long strappy black satin dress and paired it with black heels, and a diamond choker. It wasn't an outfit Charles would normally have felt drawn too on a woman, but with the way she was making him feel, he thought this was the most beautiful thing he'd ever laid eyes on. 

She was the most beautiful thing he'd ever laid eyes on.

She gave him a little twirl and shot him a smirk. "How do I look?" she asked, her doe eyes staring at him.

"Merde," he whispered, running a hand through his hair. "You look like a fucking angel Alexandra." She couldn't stop herself as she moved closer to him, and their faces were inches apart as she stared into his eyes for a few moments.

Then, much to Charles' disappointment, she stood back and began to fix his tie, her hands slightly shaking. Charles reached up and grasped her hands, helping her steady them. He could smell her perfume stronger now, Vanilla and Cedarwood filling the air. 

She couldn't smell anything other than his Black Peppered aftershave, and between them, the air felt electric. For a few moments neither moved, and then, the hotel room's phone began to ring. The two broke apart suddenly, the champagne suddenly wearing off. 

"That's our driver." Charles chuckled awkwardly. Lexi nodded in agreement, before turning to face Charles with a small smile. 

"This isn't over, Leclerc." she sucked in a deep breath. "But come on, let's go. We're already late."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

LexiHeroux added a new photo to her story

Tagged: CharlesLeclerc

PRIVATE REPLIES:

TomHolland: Wait, you're with Charles rn?!