ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁵

🌸📖🌸

"Y/N, wake up sweetie."

I slowly open my eyes and see Mom sitting on my bed. "What time is it?" I ask, she checks her watch.

"7:00." She said, I nod and sit up. I see that she is dressed. "Are you about to go to the airport?" She nodded, "Yeah, I have to pick up grandma though. She's waiting at her house for me."

I nod and give her a hug, "I love you, call me when you land?" She nodded and hugged me back. "Love you too, hun."

He hug for a minute before she leaves and I get ready for school.

Once I'm done, I look at the clock and put on my shoes. I grabbed my bag and bentos, then I walk out the door and lock it.

I walk to the curb and see Osano, Taeko, and Hanakō?

I walked up and he spotted me. "Y/N!" He exclaimed and hugged me, very tightly. I am struggling to breathe.

"H-Hi Hanakō." I said, Taeko chuckled, "Hanakō, let her go." He pouted and let me go.

I smiled and ruffled his hair. "Hey, Hanakō." He smiled and we walked to school.

When we arrived, he complained that he couldn't be in the same class and Taeko and I.

Osano rolled his eyes and I chuckled, "What? He's excited." He just looked at me. I smiled and changed my shoes.

We walked to class, as we were walking. We passed by someone.

He was tall, had blue-silver hair with a strand hanging on his face, silver eyes, and the student council uniform with a red arm band.

I think he is the student council president.

He glanced at me before looking forward again.

Osano and I continue to walk to class.

Once we arrive, we sit down and wait for Mr. Rana.

🌸📖🌸

After class, I went I decided I wanted to eat alone today.

I texted Taeko, telling her to tell the boys I was had some stuff I needed to take care of. I grabbed my book and bento, then walked to the Confession Tree.

Most people confess their love to someone at the tree, but I like to read under it. It's relaxing and aesthetically pleasing.

Once I got there, I sat down, opened my bento, and started to read my book.

I was munching on one of the veggies in my bento and reading until someone interrupted me.

Okay, not interrupted. I looked up and saw someone standing in front of me. I did a mini scream and put my hand over my heart.

"Jesus christ! You scared me!" I exclaimed and looked up at the person.

It was the guy from earlier.

He just looked at me, "Can I help you?" I ask, he starred at me. "Are you Y/N L/N?" He asked in a monotone voice.

I nod, "You are not in a club. Do you plan on joining one?" He asked, I shrugged. "I don't know, I'm in the play as a favor for Kizano. But most of the clubs don't interest me."