Chapter One (Daily Life PT. 4)

I remember the question I have for Yuki, and notice Luke has momentarily left her side. I walk over to her, the inquiry fresh on my tongue.

     "Hmm... I wonder why everybody's ultimate talents make them so special?" Yuki mutters, her hand on her chin and her brow furrowed.

Would you like to spend some time with Yuki Otonashi?

Yes          No

...Yes selected!

     "Huh... Good question. Maybe it's because nobody else has that much power in one area that it makes them seem like, I dunno, ten times more powerful."

     We spent the rest of our time together discussing about what makes everybody's ultimate talents so special. We were interrupted a few hours later though when Luke decided he wanted to talk more with Yuki about the system they themselves implemented, so Yuki had to go.

One friendship fragment gained! (1/6)

***

     I returned to my room, sitting for a moment before deciding I wanted to do something else with my life.

     I walked out of my dorm and noticed Yakeru standing nearby.

     "I wonder when the first murder will occur..." He mumbled.

Would you like to spend some time with Yakeru Shima?

Yes          No

...Yes selected!

     "Hopefully no time soon," I said, sliding next to him. He frowned.

     "But what if it does? What'll we do then?"

     We spent the rest of our time together discussing what we should do when a murder occurs. Apparently, Yakeru watches a lot of true crime in his free time, so he knows a lot about what to do. We were eventually interrupted by Monokuma's obnoxious bell.

     "Ahem, ahem, this is a school announcement! It is now 10 p.m., meaning it is officially nighttime! The doors to the dining hall and gym will be locked soon, please exercise caution! Well then, goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!"

     I sighed. "Well, I'll be off then. Have a good night!" I waved to Yakeru and walked off, entering my room.

One friendship fragment gained! (1/6)

     I closed my eyes, my head spinning with the conversations from today. Huh. What a strange bunch of ultimates.

     Nonetheless, I just have to get through one more night of being bored out of my mind before I can wander the school. Just one more night.

***

     "Gooood morning ultimates! It is now 8 a.m., time to rise and shine and greet another beeeeautiful day! Puhuhu, let's hope nobody died!"

     It was the same obnoxious wake up call as yesterday, so I figured it must have been a recorded message. I groggily stepped out of bed, did my morning routine, and walked into the dining room.

     The same order as yesterday had completely evaporated, the dining room in chaos.

     "What the hell...?" I muttered, taking three steps in before being hit in the face by a ton of salt. "Agh! What!?"