Extra part 3

(They arrive at the aquarium shortly.)

Ritsu: Hey Maa kun, that octopus looks like you.

Mao: Huh? How's that though?

Ritsu: See, your hair colour matches with its skin.

Mao: Then you can make him your boyfriend.

Ritsu: Heh.. looks like someone's mad.

(Mao wasn't paying attention to him and instead continued to look at the display of those sea creatures)

Mao: And you're that pufferfish.

Ritsu: That's even worse. Didn't you say that my hair is fluffy then how can you compare me to that?

Mao: It's not about the hair. When you saw me on the rooftop with Anzu that day, you were pouting like that too. 

(Mao laughs a bit but Ritsu angrily pulls his ear)

Ritsu: I am the only one who's allowed to tease here. And whose fault it was? After shattering my heart that day here you're making fun of me.

Mao: I know and I've already said this so many times but I'll say it again if my dear knight wants me to, 'I am truly sorry Ricchan.'

Ritsu: As you should!
And to make this clear, you've always been mine and mine alone. I won't let anyone even if it's Anzu to take you away.

Mao: Calm down now will you? Anzu is our producer and she definitely isn't interested in that stuff so don't make her the enemy here.
And Didn't I promise that I won't ever leave you?

(Ritsu nods at this. Afterwards they decide to buy some souvenirs for their friends before leaving. The only thing they could find there was sea animal shaped candies.)

Mao: Ritsu look, it comes in different colors and flavors. I'm sure Subaru and others would love them. I might as well get some for my hard working juniors at Student council.

Ritsu: Hm... Yeah guess I'll get some too. But I can already picture Secchan yelling at me for getting candies.

Mao: He doesn't like sweet things, right?

Ritsu: More like he is too health conscious. He keeps nagging whenever he sees someone having sweets. Most of the time it's Suu chan though. Maybe the lemon flavoured candies would be a better choice for him.

(Soon after a while they left the aquarium and decided to have something to eat. Ritsu recommended a cafe where he came last time with Knights.)

Mao: So did you decide your order?

Ritsu: I'll have the cheesecake,  and a milkshake.

Mao: Okay then. I don't feel like having something sweet though. I'll go with a burger and black coffee.

(Their order arrives shortly)

Ritsu: Mm... These cheesecakes are really the best. No wonder Suu chan ate four of them last time.

Mao: Bet he would have got huge scolding from Sena senpai.

Ritsu: Of course he did. But he didn't care much he was too possessed by the cake.
Hey Maa kun why don't you have a bite?

Mao: Like I said I'm not in the mood of sweets.

Ritsu:Come on, just a single bite won't hurt.
Now open your mouth~