Chapter 16: Guerrillas In The Jungle Part 1

Start from the beginning

Ibraha: Yeah. He killed and tortured four Japanese politicians. He also killed hundreds of cops who were in his way, especially their chief. All by himself. I can't believe it. It's like he isn't human.

Takenaka: True. He is a man of his abilities and has a dark past. We're lucky to have him as our ally. *Mumbles* For now. (Let's not screw this up, and that goes for you, Ibraha.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lagoon's Torpedo Boat- Nighttime...

With everyone, everything is going smoothly so far—no sign of hostile or unknown contacts. Frost is still outside of the boat, checking for any incoming ships. Michael was in Revy's bunk room, passed out from the long trip. Michael has his head on Revy's lap, still awake and ruffling her man's hair. Without his ghost mask, Ghost was in his bunk room, enjoying the silence.

Ghost has been in his bunk room for hours, wanting to be alone and enjoy his peace before they get to the island. He was holding his mask while looking down at it. It was almost like staring at a mirror.

Flashback- Hours Earlier...

On the phone.

Laswell: Are you certain?

Ghost: AQ's personnel and equipment were there when we infiltrated one of their hideouts. They are up to something. And they also have American weapons.

Laswell: This isn't good. Are there any other Intel's of the Al-Qatalas? Their plans, whereabouts, and their leader?

Ghost: Their leader is still a mystery, but whoever he is, he's good, and his men are well-trained. The Al-Qatalas are getting better every day. And their whereabouts, in my opinion, they must have a secret hideout here in Roanapur. But it has not been discovered yet. We'll find it.

Laswell: I see.

Ghost: Laswell, I have two things to ask you.

Laswell: Go ahead.

Ghost: How's Task Force STALKER doing? I haven't heard them for a while.

Laswell: They've been busy lately. They went dark about three months ago and lost communications. But last week, I heard they were somewhere in Europe. They were locating some Al-Qatalas contacts.

Ghost: It sounds like they have the same goal as I have. "The search for the snake."

Laswell: It does. I'll update you on them.

Ghost: Thanks. And for the second one. I need a request.

Laswell: *Concern* I'm listening.

Ghost: We need another CIA agent here. Eda's good, but we need someone with hacking skills and support for any emergencies. I need you to send Sophia to Roanapur.

Laswell: Ghost. I'm not arguing, but you're asking a lot from me. I know what Sophia is capable of, and she would risk everything to help you and your team. She's one of our best agents. If the criminal organization of Roanapur finds out who she is and is connected to you. They'll be on your ass. Shepherd needs to know this also.

Ghost lets out a frustrating sigh.

Laswell: I know you don't trust him as much as I do. But he needs to know, and you'll need more backup when you infiltrate the AQ's leader and stronghold.

Ghost: Fine. You let me worry about the crime lords here in Roanapur, and you get me what I need to get these bastards.

Laswell: Alright. I'll speak with Sophia, and she'll meet you at your warehouse.