𝟎𝟎𝟐

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

TODAY WAS MONDAY, YOU HAD JUST

been shown where your classes were and all around the campus. You were in this uniform... which consisted of a skirt, and a matching long sleeve jacket. You made sure you presented yourself nicely at all times. A hairpin that was shaped like a raindrop but colored red.

Class had started about five minutes ago and you were outside the door. You prepared yourself for the stares and comments you would hear and see.

"Nothing worse than when all my clan realized I would be heir," You said to yourself quietly as you reach for the door. You open it and step your foot inside.

The room had already got silent.

You completely enter the room and the teacher looks at you with a smile on her face.

"Oh students please pay attention! We have a new student joining us this year!" She looked towards you, hinting that you should introduce yourself.

You bow to the class and you look around the room.

"I'm Zenin Y/N, I'm sixteen" You then looked back at the teacher. She giggled as you left out an important part

"She's the heir of the Zenin clan" You blinked slowly as you grumbled to yourself. Your father must have told her to make sure it was clear.

"You can sit behind Getou, the one with the long hair" she pointed as he raised his hand. You walked in front of him and noticed a white-haired male. He must have been from the Gojo clan.

You sit behind Getou and cross your legs as you feel stares.

As the teacher got back to teaching, Getou turned around to face you.

"Hey I didn't think a Zenin would be here" He joked as he gave you a light smile. You take in his features.

"Yeah well, not by choice" you truthfully say, not really understanding the joke. Nothing was ever funny about the Zenin clan besides the women...

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm Getou Suguru by the way. Grade one sorcerer" Getou wanted to be nice towards you for some reason.

You shook your head, acknowledging his introduction. He turned towards Gojo and whispered.

"Dude introduce yourself! Don't be a dickhead... and she's pretty cute" Getou whisper-yelled and Gojo sighed.

"Gojo Satoru... part of the Gojo clan. Grade-" You stopped him before he could say anything else.

"Grade one sorcerer, I know who you are" You quietly say as you rest your hands together. For some reason, the atmosphere thickened.

"Uh well... do you want to hang out with us after class?" Getou chimed in.

"No thank you, I don't believe I'll be wanted" You state, not paying attention to them anymore.

After class was over, you got up and started leaving. Getou saw you walking out the door and quickly chased after you. Gojo was so embarrassed.

"Wait! Zenin!" you immediately stop and sigh.

"Just call me Y/N" You despised your last name.

"I'm sorry Y/N, you can call me Suguru. I'm also sorry for Gojo being a dickhead for no reason. But can you at least give us a try?" Getou didn't know why he felt so attached to you?

"Uh... yeah I guess" You then followed Getou and met up with these two girls, Gojo was nowhere to be found.

"This is Mei Mei and this is Shoko" Mei Mei smirked at you, completely checking you out while Shoko smiled and grabbed your arm.

"It's so nice to meet you, I've heard a lot of good things about you," Shoko said while Mei Mei stayed quiet.

"So what do you guys usually do?" You ask as you look at the spiky green grass below you.

"Just hang out ya' know? Satoru would usually be here by now" Getou said, a bit worried about where his friend ran off to.

"Yeah well, I don't believe a friendship would work if he doesn't like me. I should get going" You wave, but Mei Mei finally spoke.

"You can't handle one little guy that doesn't like you? We clearly don't care if you're a Zenin so what's it matter if he does" Mei Mei asked as she crossed her arms together, a sly smile across her lips.

"It seems like he cannot handle me and my family," You say until you feel a presence behind you.

"Oh I can handle you, what a guy can't talk to his teacher for a moment?" Gojo teased as he lowered his glasses for a second.

You scoff as you try your best to ignore him.

"Cheer up you two! Come on, let's go get lunch" Shoko said trying to clear the air.
——————————————-

You were sitting in between Gojo and Suguru, eating your onigiri. You've never really socially interacted with other people your age unless they were in the clan. Why did it feel refreshing?

"You know Y/N... you look familiar. Have we met before?" Gojo asks, feeling as if he's seen you a long time ago.

"Uh well... maybe, I'm sure I would remember you though" You shrug as you continue eating. But Gojo felt as though he knew who you were.

"Lower your glasses" You state, almost as a demand. Gojo decides to obey as he lowers his glasses, presenting his bright blue eyes toward you. They were gorgeous, an undeniable fact.

You could feel yourself slipping away, but his eyes brought a shiver to your body. You have met Gojo before. You were around 4 or five though.

You thought harder about it until it finally popped up in your brain. Around eleven years ago, you were with someone.

You felt as though your body had been placed there, back in time.

Gojo watched your eyes, staring completely at his. You were thinking, while Getou silently looked.

Gojo was deep in thought too though, he felt your eyes on him years ago.

Around eleven years ago, you were with someone by the name of...