Part 8

Heyyyy! So, I'm back! Thanks and shout out to all my  65 friends who have read this so far! Thanks to all of you! It means a lot to me. Again, need I remind you that this chapter is again gonna have kissing and fluff for the next 2-3 chapters as well? So, it took me like, ages to come up with the idea of Perjasico, but now that I do have the idea, its gonna remain for a long time. Also, this is gonna be a really short chapter. (Sorry but I have literally no time at all. Please forgive me y'all)And, yeah. If there are any spelling or grammar errors please inform me. Anyways, guys, hope you enjoy!

Percy:

Me and Nico kissed! OhmygodsOhmygodsOhmygods!! It was amazing. I loved it. But did Nico like the kiss too? Or did he feel angry, probably even disgusted by my actions and now hated me? But it was consensual. I wouldn't do anything like that to Nico. I love him too much. Yes, yes. I do. I finally acknowledged it. Anyways. I actually wanted to kill Jason for interrupting us, but I dropped the idea as soon as I saw his expression. Sure, his face was full of embarrassment, but underneath it, in his eyes, there were hints of.... jealousy? Sadness? Anger? I shook my head, and after Nico advised me to, followed Jason to his cabin. 

I knocked on his door. Jason opened it. I said to him, 'Hey, um, bro? You know you can... uhh talk to me about anything, right? You know that, righ-!' I was cut off by Jason, who pinned me against the wall, and holding up both my hands above my head. He lifted my chin up slightly. 'You won't get it, Percy. You never will.' he whispered in my ear as I struggled to get away from him. His husky deep voice sent shivers down my spine and my body started to tingle. But why did I even feel like this? Jason was my friend, dammit. He wasn't my freaking crush or something. He was my friend. This is so wrong. I thought.

My eyes widened in shock. I just froze. memories of Gabe flitted in and out of my mind, but I shoved the m away. Jason's eyes were dark and navy- colored. He didn't look like himself. I gulped and bit my lips. 'J- J- Jason, wh- why are you d- d- doing this?' I stuttered. He closed his eyes and opened them again. He was uncomfortably close to me now. He smirked, and brought his lips closer to mine. One inch more. Closer. I found myself hoping. Wait. Why was I hoping Jason would kiss me?! I started blushing, and Jason smiled in a superior way, as if he was satisfied that he could have such on effect on me.

Jason smashed his lips against me. I moved my lips in sync with his. Our tongues fought for dominance, until his tongue won at last. The, he suddenly pulled away. Panting, his eyes turned back to electric light blue, like they should have been. He released my hands, which is when I realized they hurt badly. Jason was going out of his mind. He started pacing in the room, with his hair in his hands, completely ignoring my presence. 'No, no, no. Stupid. Dumb. Idiot. Mad. Cray. Impulsive. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. I ruined our chances.' He muttered constantly, and a couple other profanities., as I saw a clump of raven- black hair dart down the door. Shit. I thought, my eyes widening. Nico.

Sorry guyssss. But, oh well, I anyways, warned you this chapter was small. Well, see you guys later, I guess. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Toodles!