Besides Itadori didn't feel safe in a school run by people who wanted him dead.

While they walked towards their dorm they partook in little conversations till Hanako asked

"that reminds me is Sukuna still there? She isn't as noisy as she was the first couple of days since you swallowed her disgusting fingers." Hanako said this expecting Sukuna to reign curses on her but It was silent.

Itadori sighed "She mostly talks in my head now, But after ignoring her for a while she went quiet, and she can't possess or do that thing where she opens her mouth on random parts of my body because I am not letting her." Itadori suddenly got a split headache as a mouth formed on his chin.

"Wrong, Boy I am not materializing on your body because if I do it'll hurt you, your level of defence is nice though, As expected of my container and mate" Itadori realized he had underestimated her a lot, the mouth disappeared moments later and the headache subsided.

"So the Queen of curses is trying to keep you from feeling pain," Megumi asked Still holding Itadori's arm.

Hanako didn't mind what happened instead she turned it into a joke "I wonder how you manage to attract powerful women Ita-kun If I didn't know any better I'd think your domain expansion would involve chick magnets."

"Hey, I'm not attracted to this oldie" Nobara was the only one who denied it, she didn't like him at all... I think(Tsundere).
[A/N: You know something is wrong with a chick when the author doesn't know what she's thinking.]

Hanako grinned "That's why I said powerful women, What made you think I was referring to you?" Itadori burst out laughing so did Megumi and Hanako leaving Nobara with an agape expression, She felt embarrassed, and It eventually turned into one of anger.

But her teammate's laughter only got louder.

__________

In a traditional Japanese office room, an old man wearing a visible scowl waited for someone, And with the way his eyes went to the clock on the wall every 5 minutes she was beyond late.

He was about to give up and leave when the person he was looking for showed up in her full glory and her shoulder-length long pale blue hair.

The man took a deep breath before he spat "You're late!"

The lady turned around looking at him with a pout "Shut up old man, I had to leave Ita-kun for this, This better be important." Of course, Hanako was pissed, 3 hours ago when they called her telling her she was summoned and was supposed to come here immediately she received the message she frowned.

'What do these old bastards want with me? I thought we agreed they'd try to kill Yuji when he had consumed the entire 20 fingers, He just has 3.' Hanako didn't like these bastards they were old and miserably weak they'd revert to killing the boy because they feared he would be the cursed Queen reborn.

"You are as arrogant as ever" The old man sighed, He couldn't do anything to her, The rules were a joke to her she followed them when bored but if she wanted to do something outside the rules she'd break them with a grin and with glee.

The insult was harsh but Hanako's grin didn't falter as she made her comeback "You're as old as ever, Can you do harder to kick the bucket? Maybe I should add some paperwork for you." The old man's eyes false fear for a second before he cleared his throat and decided to be serious.

"The boy needs to go, Protecting him is a futile effort it's only a time before he loses and becomes the beast we all know he is." The old man said; He had grown tired of letting a tiger cub grow close to his farm of hens, he knew they'd only be one outcome.