𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 133

If he wants to play games, that's fine by me.

"You are really brave giving me something like this, huh" I give him a little wink hiding how much effect the vibrations have on me.

He lifts up one eyebrow while smirking at me. "Brave?"

I nod while I head to the exit of the bathroom.

"Woah, woah, woah" he stops me just in time by my waist. "I heard that you should always test your product first before you give it out to the world"

"Your giving me out to the world?" Did I just hear this guy correctly?

He sits back on the couch smirking a little too much, that it almost annoys me.

"You know what I mean" he says while leveling up the vibrations.

I immediately squint and grip into the sink. It's not too much. Just unexpected

"Don't be too cocky Jaden. Doesn't look good on you"
I start to turn around and I'm trying to make my way to the door when he has the nerve to even go higher.

"And you shouldn't even try to act all though as if you don't enjoy this. Me controlling you? At a distance"

He is right. He has that certain control over me now. He always does. The one that makes you want to listen to him. The sort of control that would put me down on my knees without a thought.

However, I would like to be in control once in a while. Just to let him know that I don't just sit and roll whenever he tells me to.

"You are really brave giving me this while we're here. I gotta give you that"

Now his looking a little confused at me again. "Why do you keep saying that?"

I walk back over to him and let my hands drop to his knees while still standing giving him the perfect view of me.

"So, what was your plan? Mhm?" I say while sitting on one knee

"Your great idea was to control me from a distance and letting me get horny while I was having a drink with Marco?" I lean my back into his chest.

He starts to sit up a little bit straight thinking about what I just told him. I'm guessing he didn't think that far.

"You mean embarrass yourself with your red little face and soft moans in the middle of this event? Throwing your head back and leaving your mouth open while you breathe really heavenly? Because that's exactly what you look like when you cum"

"You find my orgasms embarrassing?" I ask almost sort of questioning as if he really meant that.

"I gotta say sweetheart, it's not very different from most woman, but you always know how to add a little touch to it as if it's you're first time again" he chuckles

He looks at me as if..... I don't understand it actually. However, the way he looked at me, I didn't like it.

As if I'm some girl. And by saying that it sounds bad to be 'some girl' which normally is not the case.

But 'some girl' to Jaden is a girl he fucks for the night and leaves in the morning with the morning afterpill on her bedside table.

He wasn't actually this jealous of Marco right that he felt the need to make a snarky comment.

I take a step back and look at him confused, waiting for him to laugh a little and tell me he loves me. I'm waiting for him to grab my hand and kiss whiles telling me we're getting out of here, because right now I'm not in the mood for anything anymore.

But he doesn't. He just looks at me with that same face.

I walk back to him and place my right feet on the couch he is still sitting on.

He touches my leg as if he's about to get some.

My hand goes from my stomach down my panties right to the little vibrator.

I take it out and trow it in his lap.

"Then maybe try your product out on a another girl. Maybe she has an original orgasm"

I walk out the room and trow the door behind me.

I am getting really tired of being treated like a toy.

Sometimes I want him to act exactly like I want him to. And yes that is a big ask, but right now I'm between sitting at a bar with a sweet guy or being stuck in a bathroom with a guy who thinks my orgasms could use a little flare.