Always there

Authors note: Hello again! I just want to say that this book is completely fictional so therefore, you guys can picture these characters however you want. I don't really like when authors use celebrities for books, but everyone has their preference :) however, if you all want a visual of these characters or their aesthetics then I can try to do that! Again, this book is fictional so keep that in mind. Enjoy!

Jaylynn Stella

I can't believe that I said that to Bryce. Especially in front of other people even though I'm sure no one heard our little outburst. I just know that this is going to be bad when we get to the dorm.

Once class was over, I immediately got up to try to beat Bryce out the door but during the process, he grabbed me by my elbow. 

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" he said.

"Away from you" I spat back at him. 

He chuckled darkly and said, "let's go to your dorm, ok".

"Whatever" I said, while I rolled my eyes. 

As we walked out the door, all I could think about what was going to happen at the dorm. I was just hoping that Jade would be there to save me from this. If she was there, then I know for a fact that Bryce wouldn't do anything to me. 

We walked in silence all the way to my dorm; I could feel Bryce's anger radiating off of him. I used to be sacred just by feeling his anger and the silence, but I've grown use to it. 

As we approached my dorm door, I got my keys to unlock the door. As I pushed the door open, I was really praying for Jade to be at the end of the other door, but I was just met with our dorm room. I walked in while Bryce followed closely behind. 

As soon as I closed the door, I barely had time to turn around before I felt Bryce's hands pushing me against the dorm door. I was caught off guard by his actions that before I knew it, I was gasping for air. Bryce had a strong chokehold on me, I could feel his fingertips leaving bruises on my neck already. I knew I was going to have to wake up extra early to cover up these bruises.  

I started clawing at his hands to try to break free but that only made him tighten his hold on me. 

"B..br..bryce I can't breathe" I managed to choke out. 

He only chuckled and said, " maybe this will teach you to be careful with what you say next time pretty girl".

I won't lie I've gotten use to Bryce little outbursts and some of his punches but sometimes I get terrified when he does things like this that can really kill me. 

I was starting to lose conscious and can barely see Bryce through my blurry vision. All I could see was his mouth moving but could hear nothing. I really thought this was it, I kept trying to rip his hands off me, but it was no use. 

I could feel my eyes closing on me when I felt my body collapsing to the floor. Bryce had finally let me go but only because we could hear jades horrible singing outside in the hall. Thank God for Jade.

I was coughing trying to catch my breath back while I was still laying on the floor near the door. 

" Get the fuck up Jay, Jade is close by" he said with a stern voice. 

I looked up at him and flicked him off. 

I know. I know. I shouldn't have done that, but fuck did it feel good. I could see that it pissed him off but as he stepped forward to most likely hit me this time.

Jade walked in.

Since I was still laying close to the door, she accidently hit me. "Oh shit, sorry Jaylynn" she said.