Assighning Teams!

*Naruko's P.O.V*

Just as my vision predicted, Onii-chan came home late last night and he was covered in in scratches and bruises.

I pretended to be asleep when he crawled into bed but I couldn't help but to snuggle up next to him. It was a natural instinct from when we were little.

When I woke up this morning I didn't really care for getting up and out of bed until i felt movement beside me and instantly became cold.

I then felt as two hands began to shake me. "Ko-chan wake up! We have to go to the academy!"

"Mhhhmmm... But we both didn't pass so why are we going to the academy.." I mumbled rolling over.

"But I did pass! And knowing you, you already passed!" He said grinning his goofy grin.

"You passed! Yay! Congrats Onii-chan!" I said jumping up out of bed and hugging him.

"Yeah im awesome aren't I Ko-chan!? Believe it!" He said grinning. "Now hurry and get changed so we can go get some ramen!"

I nodded happily as I ran to our closet and pulled out an orange jacket and orange sweatpants. I also pulled out a black fishnet top, back crop top, and blue ninja sadals. I then ran into the bathroom and Got changed into the outfit and pulled my hair into pigtails.

Once I was satisfied on how I look I ran out of the room to see Onii-chan already dressed so we both ran out of our apartment and ran towards Ichirakus Ramen stand.

Onii-Chan ate 5 bowls and I ate only two before we started running towards the academy.

"And were here! Believe it!" We both yelled as we slammed open the classroom door.

We both walked and sat in our seats and sat down. Onii-chan was on my right and Sasuke was on my left. I was going to say 'hi' to Sasuke when Shikamaru passed by and had the nerve to say "What are you doing here Naruto? I can understand Naruko being here but not you. This isn't for drop outs."

I was about to jump in and tell Shikamaru off when Onii-chan suddenly cut me off.

"Oh yea Shikamaru? See this? I have an head band to so I passed as well!" He said pointing towards his headband.

Suddenly I heard loud thumping noises from outside the classroom door and right when I turned my head to check it out Ino and Sakura came busting through he door.

"I'm first!" They both yelled throwing their hands in the air.

I looked over at Onii-Chan and say him stareing at Sakura as he had a hint of pink on his face.

I always disliked how Onii-chan had a crush on Sakura. At first I was real happy but when I saw how she treated Onii-chan I instantly hated her and the crush Onii-chan had on her.