"Wow. I knew the school was rich but damn." Your eyes widened.

"Tell me about it. And that's just the festival. There's also the gala. They always have ice sculptures and obnoxious things."

"And the whole festival is just for students? Or do teachers and parents get to come too?"

"Yeah everyone gets to come."

"That kinda sounds fun."

"Not for me. My parents always come and instead of having fun by myself at the market I have to spend the whole day trying to avoid them."

"Don't you run away with friends or something?"

"Nah. I don't have friends. Everyone here is annoying." She said.

"Sorry to break it to you, but you just made a new annoying friend." You winked playfully.

She laughed. "Okay, maybe not everyone."

The bell rang.

"I'll see you later." She waved while walking backwards.

You waved back, making her turn on her heels and walk off.

You turned the other way to go up the stairs to go to your history class.

Once you walked in, you saw Paris and the empty seat that was next to her which was your spot now. Tristan had just given up on fighting over it.

You sat down and greeted her. "Hey."

"Hi." She said. "Are you prepared for the exam?" She asked.

"Yeah. Studied all night, plus the last seven days." You said.

"Me too." She said. "Good luck."

You wished her the same and opened your book to study one last time, even if it wasn't that much time. You focused on memorizing names and dates mostly.

The bell rang once more, and your teacher closed the door. "Alright students, put your materials away. I'll start handing you your copies shortly." She said.

You grabbed your books and placed them under your desk, as you lowered your head you looked around, mostly at the back of the class where Tristan's seat was.

He wasn't in class.

How could he miss an exam? Idiot.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

After a while, you had finished your exam and rested your head on your desk. Thankfully the wait didn't feel that long.

Once the bell rang your grabbed your stuff and were on your way out.

You walked to your locker.

Once you were done, you slammed it shut and were a bit startled when you saw somebody's face on the other side of the locker. You caught your breath and then rolled your eyes.