"I remember people would come to take pictures with him. Is he an actress?" Keith asked.

"Um, but it will come out in the final round" Ares replied, because there will be another show, the show will only have 2 rounds per day. Keith sat next to Roman, Keith was leaning against Roman's strong body, with Roman's arm resting on the back of Keith's couch.

"Boss." Noris's voice rose.

"Hmmm," Roman replied with his throat.

"Earlier, Mr. Frances called my number, but I informed him that the boss was busy. He'll call you back soon," Noris said. He didn't want to interrupt the atmosphere of watching his boss's performance because he knew that if it was Accardo it's not his boss's priority.

"Hmm, she must have called about the birthday party," Roman said since it was easy to guess.

"Hmm, is it your grandfather's birthday?" Keith asked. And Roman agreed.

"In the middle of next month. I see a banquet at the mansion." Roman said nonchalantly.

"I have to go with you, right?" Keith asked, because if you really count the days, it's another 2 weeks.

"My parents have to go. so I have to go too. Who would allow their own parents to go only to the hyenas," Roman said in a mocking tone, and I guess that the paparazzi bought by Rina would probably use this party to create a scandal with him. . and if Roman's guess wasn't wrong, his grandfather himself helped create this flow as well.

"You're coming with me too," Roman invited Keith as he made a thoughtful home.

"Let me think about it, please," Keith replied, because he wanted to rest. he wants to go here and there in Thailand because he hasn't been back for a long time and he still doesn't want to fly over another continent too soon even if it's by private plane anyway.

"because?" Roman asked, his voice a little deeper.

"I'm getting tired of flying. For next week, give me a break," Keith said with a smile, unafraid of Roman's voice.

"But I want you to go, because a lot of important people must go to this event, I want everyone to know that you are with me and not Rina." Roman said in a serious tone.

“It means that at the party Rina you have some plans, right?” Keith said, guessing again.

"You know her," replied Roman.

"Let me give you an answer later. You shouldn't force me," Keith reminded Roman lightly. Roman was offended. Keith didn't give him an answer today, but he secretly thought in his heart that when that day comes, he would have to take Keith with him.

"The day you come back to America, are you going to see your parents?" Keith asked.

"Well, I'm going back to the main house," replied Roman, referring to his main mansion.

"Okay, I'll go out and buy some souvenirs for you to give to your parents too," Keith said, because he wanted to send souvenirs to his lover's mother.

"Why don't you take it?" Roman asked, Keith letting out a light laugh.

"You're tricking me into flying with you," Keith intercepted. Roman smiled slightly. After sitting and talking about things for a while, Ares came back and Tharn still hadn't arrived.

"Do you want to take a break first? Or do you want to wait and watch the show again?" Ares asked, because if Roman and Keith wanted to take a break, he would make them go to his office.

"Let's go through it one more time," Keith replied quickly. Although the performances are repeated until the last customers arrive, the show started again. Keith is still in awe like the first time, even after watching round 1, when the show ends, the stars of the show take them to the front yard to take photos with the customers and crowds of tourists, Keith, Roman and Ares. They went to Ares' office, Tharn arrived soon.