Prologue

Important!: "Say" *action* (thinking) "other talking" *another person's actions* (others thinking?) {Author is talking to you} {I was listening to Cupid by FIFTY FIFTY it fit the vibe in a way}

"I'd die for you"

Die for you
.
.
.
(How cliche.)

(What makes someone think that's romantic? Dying seriously? People die all the time there's nothing special about dying yet still it's the most known way to say you care about someone.)
.
.
.
(That's dumb.) *Sigh*

I paused the romance movie that my sister-in-law recommended. My sister-in-law, Rose, is the youngest of 4 and she's the only girl. She's a real sweet thing sweet enough to give you a cavity but get on her bad side and it's almost like you dealing with a ruthless mafia boss. Gotta love her stubbornness though she spent 7 years trying to win over my sister's heart even after being rejected so many times.

Rose is from Sweden, me and my sister, met Rose while we were living in New York. She had just turned 11 and we were still 12. We had met her in a garden or she met us in the garden. We became friends and our families got along so we played together most days until Rose got into a freak accident. The ironic thing about that is that it invaded roses, her name is Rose and now she works with flowers including roses.

Our mothers kept in touch in case Rose needed to come back to get treatment for her eye which she did. Even before the accident, Rose showed interest in Yuri but Yuri always brushed her off or plane out and rejected her but they got even closer when Rose came to live with us, her twin brother came along as well so she wouldn't feel alone.

Cute isn't it? Even after being rejected multiple times she kept trying even when she was across the ocean and now they're married and are talking about having kids mean wail MY potential boyfriend just... Disappeared... But that was over 13 years ago I was half my age. I just wish I could get some closure.

*Looks at pocket watch* 11:46 (I should get back home now) I get up from the bench I was just sitting on and look up at the bright lights of the city from across the water. I usually walk across the bridge just to sit on the bench that's in front of a forest. I stare at the night city before taking my phone out and putting on my favorite playlist.

Plastic Pony by mxmtoon is now playing

I start walking toward the bridge that's a good distance away from the bench... (This song reminds me of when I finally acknowledged and realized I loved him and he wasn't lying about loving me and I also realized I didn't know myself. How did it happen again? Oh right, we, or mostly I had gotten in trouble.)

Looks into the woods admiring the lighting the moon gives the trees.

(We went walking in the park while on a school trip three hours away from school. I think we were looking at a college or something. He was supposed to be a year above me but I skipped a grade and we both planned on graduating early. Conner had also finally gotten his driver's license and drove to the park because the bus was full. We were just walking around and then a lady came yelling about how I stole her wallet and she had a police officer with her.)

Her stoic expression turns into one of disappointment before she looks forward again.

(Long story short I was detained for now having three felonies and Conner for one felony. He bailed himself out and after a bit, he also bailed me out. It was very late when we got out and the bus had already left I was tired and for the first time in a while, I felt like crying. Conner noticed and suggested we get food before going home I wanted to decline saying that my parents were probably worried sick by now but he insisted on getting food so I caved in and agreed. Apparently right after he got out he called my parents to tell them what was going on and that he would presently make sure I got home safely.)