1

Whenever we feel like we lost everything or everything came to an end...there's always a new way and new start...

Salon is quite far from Yibo's house but he decided to walk...his mind was occupied with some thoughts which he wanted to remove from his mind.  its already monsoon...clouds covered the sun completely, people were in hustle to save themselves from rain but Yibo cared less... 

He reached at salon but people in there looked him weirdly so he asked from his colleague,

What happened...? Why everyone is staring me?

Ohh! Yibo ge...don't worry about them...they just heard something about you...you know...so they are just ....

Ok...I understood...

Saying that Yibo went to his customer.
He know that his past is walking with him no matter how much he tried to run away but now he learnt to live with this...

He started his day with his work...and went back at home.
His parents were not at home they were out of town.
But today he is all alone at home because Yanli went to her friends birthday party with Xiren so Yibo went toward fridge got some food and started tv.
He was eating but suddenly stopped when he heard headlines about a familiar name.

*Popular star Xiao Zhan lost his cool and slapped a reporter because he asked about his personal matters.*

Yibo coldly switched off the tv and ate his food. After dinner he went in balcony the billboard poster was still there and person was none other than Xiao Zhan but now Yibo feel nothing.

His wounded heart not hurt anymore but he felt angry with himself because he is unable to erase those memories...those happy, sad and heart broken memories.
He remember clearly about that night when he felt like killing himself, when he felt pathetic, when he found himself pitiful.

Remembering that night he chuckled bitterly. It's been five months but still he feels like everything happened just yesterday....
When he was feeling all happy because Zhan decided to marry him but humiliated him in worst way. His hurtful words are still in Yibo's mind.
The way he rejected and made fun of his love.
He clearly remember how broken he was when Zhan said hurtful words and when he didn’t know what to say so he just left Zhan and Yubin in Church and ran away from there.
Even Yubin tried to stop him and apologized but Zhan was not bothered by his condition.
And when Yibo left the Church sky showed his emotions for Yibo's pain and pored down heavily. On that cold rainy night Yibo was on roads walking towards vehicles. He came back to his home but when his parents saw him they were sure that something happened to him. But they kept there questions to themselves and tried to make him feel warmth of love. And once again Yibo was in his mother’s warm hug who was trying to calm him down and his father was drying his hair, his sister made some hot chocolate for him. On that day he decided to not to love anyone else other than his family because they are the only one who supported him and loved him always.

Next day he went as usual at his work. After greeting his colleagues he started his work. Suddenly he heard yelling sounds at first he decided to ignore but eventually he went outside to take a look...but what he saw was not amusing at all for him.

______^^^^^^^_________

That's it for starting I'll update regularly after my exams....

Thanks for your love and support....
💜🙂🫰🏻