He wasn't usually so forward with women, but Kimberly had given him some confidence that women were still interested in him so he went for it.

"Can I have your number?" He grinned.

She looked at him and a smile spread on her face.

"Why do you want my number?" She asked.

"So I can call you and ask you out." He answered.

She chuckled then bit her lip. She did think he was sexy, but she didn't usually date older men.

"Sorry, I don't give my number out to random customers."

"What time do you get off?" He asked as he stood up.

"In about three hours." She said.

"I can wait." He said.

"Wait for what?" She asked.

"You." He smiled.

She shook her head and chuckled.

"You're persistent aren't you." She said as she put her hand on her hip.

He leaned in closer to her.

"I know what I want." He said in a lowered voice as he looked into her eyes.

Something about the way he said it, made her breath get caught in her throat. She looked him up and down.

"Fuck it." She thought.

She looked into his eyes then grabbed his hand.

"Come on." She said and pulled him with her.

She made her way to the back of the restaurant to where the bathrooms were. She opened the door and pulled him inside, locking the door behind them. She turned to face him.

"Ok, you got my attention, but this better be quick." She smirked.

Noel took a few steps so they were only inches apart. He looked into her eyes then down at her breasts. She followed his gaze then smiled.

"You like my tits?" She asked then began unbuttioning her shirt.

They're nice fuckin tits." He said.

"Yeah they are." She smiled as she unbuttoned the last button then peeled her shirt off, leaving her in her black lace bra. Noel placed his hands on her tits and gave them a squeeze.
They smiled at each other.

"Amazing fuckin tits actually." He said.

"Yeah? Want a better look?" She asked then reached behind and unhooked her bra. Noel moved his hands and she let the bra drop to the floor. She caressed her own nipple and bit her lip as she looked into his eyes. He put his hands on them again then bent down slightly and took her left nipple into his mouth. He sucked on it gently then flicked it with his tongue.
She let out a moan and rested her hand on the back of his head.

"You're making me so wet." She breathed.

He removed his mouth from her nipple and looked into her eyes.

"Good." He said softly then kissed her lips.

His hands played with her breasts as they kissed and she reached down and rubbed his dick. Their lips pulled apart and she kneeled down in front of him.

"Give me your cock." She said as she unbuttoned his jeans and reached inside to pull his dick out. It was already hard and she took it in her mouth immediately. He let out a breath and rested his hands on her head as she moved.

After a few minutes, he pulled her up and guided her over to the sink. She placed her hands down on the counter around the sink and leaned down slightly. Noel stood behind her and pulled down her pants. She wasn't wearing any panties. He slid a finger inside her pussy and she moaned as he moved it in and out slowly.

"Fuck." She breathed.

He pulled his finger out and took his dick in his hand. He pushed it inside her and started fucking her. She moaned as she watched him fuck her in the mirror that was in front of them. Noel watched her tits bounce in the mirror as he fucked her then he reached around and grabbed them. He squeezed them as he continued fucking her.

"Where do you want to come? You want to come all over my tits?" She asked.

"Yeah." He breathed a response.

He kept fucking her for a few minutes then pulled out. She turned and kneeled on the floor in front of him. She touched herself as he stroked his dick above her. She looked up at him and moaned as she orgasmed then she held her breasts together under his dick. He continued stroking it until he finally finished on her tits. He let out some satisfied breaths as he rubbed his dick over her nipples before taking a step back and putting his dick away.

She stood up and pulled her pants up while he grabbed some toilet paper. She smiled at him as he cleaned her off.

"Most guys make me clean myself." She said.

"I'm not most guys." He said and gave her a wink.

"No, you're not."

She chuckled then he threw the toilet paper away and picked up her shirt and bra and handed them to her.

"Thanks." She said as she took them and put them on.

"You're beautiful, ya know that?" He said.

"Thank you." She gave him a smile.

"No, thank you. I didn't think I actually had a chance with you." He said.

"Why not? You're a very sexy man." She said.

"I'm a bit older than you." He said.

"Alot of girls like that." She whispered then walked over to the door and unlocked it. He followed her out of the bathroom and they walked back to the table where he had been sitting.

"It was nice meeting you, Noel." She grinned.

He didn't remember telling her his name and figured she must have recognized him.

"Likewise..." He raised his eyebrows and waited for her name.

"Amy." She smiled.

"Amy." He repeated and gave her a small nod.

She turned and went back to work and he walked out of the restaurant with a grin on his face.

As he walked down the street, he wondered if it had always been this easy to meet women. He had been in a relationship for so long, he couldn't even remember. He still felt a bit apprehensive about dating, but figured if he could pull a beautiful woman like Amy, he was doing ok.