haewon: that's actually not a bad idea. but what if both of them wants to wear the same colour? 

felix: ah... it wouldn't be fair to everyone else. i think people will respect our decisions. 

haewon: i assume you're wearing blue?

felix: ask hyunjin. 

haewon: i will i will. anyways, i have some decor items i found at this shop, sending photos to you now.

felix: okay, thanks haewon. i can meet you there, or we could go together tomorrow?

haewon: i think we can go tomorrow. 

felix: okay. see you later. 

felix has ended the call

"you're discussing prom again with my mom, i assume?" hyunjin asked. 

"yeah. most of the times i am." i replied. 

"why did you mention me? do i have to make a decision?" hyunjin fake whined. 

"no silly, it's about my dress. she's asking if i'm wearing blue or red." i laughed and he finally realised. "you're not asking someone else... right?" 

"no, no i'm not. baby why would you think that?" hyunjin quickly jumped to reply. 

"no reason..." i laughed shyly. "come on, let's see baby jimin." 

i brought hyunjin to the nursery, where ji was still holding jimin. of course, he let hyunjin hold him for awhile, before we left. i hugged minho tightly and left, sleeping the second we started driving. i was really tired from waking up at 1 am. 

no one's pov

"wake up baby, we're home." hyunjin tried walking felix up, but he failed. 

hyunjin sighed but decided to just carry felix bridal style into the dorms, grabbing his things after placing felix comfortably on his bed. he was tired, so was felix. but felix was even more tired, since he slept in the car when felix ran out to find minho. when hyunjin finished getting the things from the car, he placed them all on the nightstand beside his bed, falling asleep cuddling felix almost instantly. they only slept at 12 am, since felix had prom to plan and hyunjin had a student case to figure out. 

about a few hours later, hyunjin woke up first, getting more freshened up and waking felix up slowly. felix just stirred himself awake, hugging kkami softly. how the little dog didn't lick his face and bark at felix is still a mystery, since felix was like kkami's owner now. he was better with kkami than hyunjin was. 

"kkami... stop..." felix groaned when the dog first licked his face. 

"come on felix, kkami is walking you up. there's food downstairs." hyunjin shook felix gently and they went downstairs to eat. 

felix washed the plates, still tired, but felt hands snake around his waste. it was literally 4pm, they were eating lunch. both of them were so tired, that's exactly why they slept for about like 6 hours. 

"hm?" felix hummed, drying a plate. 

"no fun today right? too tired?" hyunjin asked. 

"who said so?" felix asked back.

"your tired face just now." hyunjin replied teasingly. "after you're done, let's watch a movie in my room?"

"yes!" felix squealed excitedly.

hyunjin went to his room while felix finished up the dishes, joining hyunjin in his room after that. both of them were pretty energised after the nap, and felix had a snack he brought up, fried tteokbokki, and some chocolate sauce to go with his snack, something he always did.

"you brought the fried tteokbokki again?" hyunjin asked, seeing felix reach into the bag and eating one of the sticks with the chocolate sauce. 

"yes. i did. anyways, what movie are we watching?" felix asked. 

"call me by your name?" hyunjin suggested. 

"sounds good." felix nodded and hyunjin started the movie.