-Chapter 4-

•Outside garden•

Vini pov: Does she knows that I know that she is standing there for like five minutes looking at me?

Vini: Are you just going to stare at me, without saying a word? I like that, Mi Corazón.

*Y/n starts blushing in embarrassement*

Y/n: I-I'm not staring at you! I was just thinking, and I came here for a reason, I just need to tell you something, ok!?

Vini: Alright, go ahead.

Y/n: I just wanted to thank you for getting me out of that situation yesterday..

Vini: Dont expect me to always safe you, and I didnt know that you knew the words "thank you".

Y/n: I mean I hate you, but I can still try to be polite.

Vini: Oh and srry to call you my girlfriend, I dont mean it like that.

Y/n: Its fine I guess...Do you mind If I just seat here?

Vini: I never thought you wanted me around~

Y/n: Its not like that, you know I hate you and I know you hate me two.

Vini: Have a sit then.

Vini and Y/n reference:

(Use your imagination, and just imagine that they're Vini and Y/n lol

(Use your imagination, and just imagine that they're Vini and Y/n lol. I couldnt find a better pic.)

*Y/n sits next to Vini in the grass, both of them closed their eyes and rested, listening to the silence that remains there and they stayed like that until the school bell rang. They both got up, and went to class together, since they have the same class they didnt have another option*

Break Time: After class

*Vini, Asher and Noah went to the cafeteria.*

Asher: That class was so boring, I swear.

Vini: Its only boring because your dumb.

Asher: Well, I have news and you guys will never guess what.

Noah: Let me guess, you got another girl to your "heartbreak list".

Asher: HOW DID U GUESS IT!?

Vini pov: Ugh, this idiot rlly needs to be this loud all the time.

Noah: Well it was quite obvious.

Asher: Alright alright. Changing topic, I saw Vini and Y/n on the outside garden together, I thought you two hated eachother~

Noah: My sister with Vini? She would never.

Vini: I hate to break it to you, but your sister came to me, and the rest is non of your business.

Asher: Your becoming a heartbreaker just like me, I always knew this day would come!

Vini: You can keep dreamming. I will never be an idiot like you.

Asher: Ouch

Noah: lol

Asher: I still ship you and her together.

Vini pov: Why tf would he ship us...I hate her and this unwanted ship right..? Ofc I dont like her, what kind of question is this!?

Noah: Well I dont, you can date who you want, but dont mess with my sister.

Vini: Its not like I actually like her or something.

Noah: Thats good.

*Y/n, Claire and Chloe after class go to the hallway*

Claire: Hey do you guys mind If we try find Noah? I miss him already.

Chloe: I dont mind it at all, but I'm a little lazy to walk around this giant school.

Claire: Oh c'mon, stop being so lazy. What about you Y/n?

Y/n: If I dont have to see those idiots faces ( Vini and Asher lol), then Its fine by me.

Claire: I cant promise you that, your brother is always with them..

Y/n: Whatever, lets just go then.

*Claire, Chloe and Y/n go to the cafeteria.
The girls find them talking in a corner. The guys don't notice them until Claire gives Noah a hug from behind.*

Noah: Oh hey love!

Claire: We where looking for you.

*They both Kiss*

Chloe: They are so cute together!

Y/n povs: Ofc these two dickheads are here too. I'm just gonna stay here ig.

Chloe pov: Why is Asher here, I dont even want to look at him..I hope he doesnt recognize me..

Asher pov: Chloe...Why is she here!?

*They both look away and Y/n notices. The mod between Asher and Chloe, Y/n and Vini remaines awkward*

Y/n pov: Something is off about these two..I have to figure it out..

Y/n: Chloe can you go to the bathroom with me real quick?

Chloe: Uhm sure?

Y/n: Claire we will be right back!

Claire: Okay.

* Chloe and Y/n go to the bathroom*

Chloe: So...why are we here?

Y/n: Well I noticed you and Asher, both of you couldnt look on eachother faces. Did something happened between you two?

Chloe: I- uhm no, not at all!

Y/n: Chloe c'mon, we have been bestfriend sence Middle school ( they are in High school by the way), You can trust me.

*Chloe sighs*

Chloe: I can tell you, but I dont think the bathroom is the best place to do so. Lets go to the rooftop.

*Y/n and Chloe go to the rooftop*

Our school's rooftop is a place here usualy there is no one, you can eat lunch alone looking at the sky, read books
or just sleep after a really boring class, its up to you! Well I dont spend much time here now. When I had no friends I used to stay here all the time just admiring the Beauty of the light blue sky and the white clouds that remind me of coton candy. I'm happy that I finally found some friends that I can really trust!

Chloe: Well I guess we can talk abt me and Asher now. But first lets talk abt our past...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dont forget to click the star icon! 💌

To be continued

⬇️⬇️⬇️

--------------------------------------------------------------