-Chapter 3-

•Saved by my Enemy!?•

Y/n pov: I shouldn't have gone home by myself, I should have waited for Noah. Now I'm in trouble...

Creppy man: Hey cutie, why are u running away from me? There is nothing to be scared of, I just want your number.

Y/n: I'm sorry but I'm not interested.

Creppy man: I just wanted your phone number, now I want more from you~

*Suddenly, the strange tall man grabbed me and took a knife out of his pocket, then he put it close to my neck, threatening that if I screamed or tried to run away it would be worse*

Y/n: Are you crazy!? I said I dont want anything to do with you. Now get off me!

*He covered my mouth with his hand and made a small cut on my cheek near my right eye*

Creppy man: Shut up and be a good girl.

Y/n started shaking in panic, with no hopes to get safe out of this situation.

When suddenly, a familiar face appeared, he had messy hair as usual and a terrifying look in his eyes.THAT COULDNT BE!? I couldnt believe on what I was seing..that was my enemy!? He grabbed that man who cut me on the cheek without fear and looked right into his eyes and said: Dont you dare touch my girlfriend ever again, If I hear of you again I swear It will be worst for you.

*I could smell the fear in that mans eyes, he quickly started running away without even looking back. I remain silent, not knowing what to say.*

Vini: You want to beat me when you cant even defend yourself? Pathetic. Be more careful next time, Mi Corazón

*Vini then just walked away, and I remained there, I couldnt believe on what just happened, How did he knew I was there!?*

Y/n pov: Well I better get going now, Noah must be worried about me..

*When I came home my brother looked at me rlly worried*

Noah: Y/n!? Where have you been!? I called you for hours why didnt you picked up!?

*Noah looks at the small cut in my face*

Noah: Why do you have a cut in your face..? Who did it?

Y/n: Its a long story....I dont want to talk abt it.

*I just went to me Room, without giving him any explanation on what happened, but I think he understod me, after all it was a bit his fault, sence he forgot about me at school. I just make my own bandages and just rested for a little bit, overthinking about that situation*

Y/n: I dont understand why did he even safed me..After all were enemies. Well Idk If I should be more worried about him helping me or the fact he called me "his girlfriend"..I think he just called me that to piss me off. Why am I even overthinking about this? Whatever, I'll just go to sleep..

--------------------------------------------------------------

*Next morning in school*

Chloe and Claire: Hey Y/n. Good morning!

Y/n: Good morning girls..

Claire: Did something happened? U look upset. Not to mention that u have those bandages on your face..Who did it!?

Y/n: I'm alright.

Chloe: You can always count with us. Were where for you!

*Y/n tells everything that happened last night ( dont make this sus lol =⁠_⁠= ) *

Claire: Well I'm glad and surprise he helped you.

Chloe: I knew he liked you or u liked him, this is true love, I can recognize it!

Y/n pov: Ugh I have to deal with this unwanted ship or whatever this is called, I hate him, why do they ship us!?

Claire: I think this is not the moment Chloe.

Y/n: We dont like eachother is quite the oposite, and after that situation he still anoyed me ugh. But I think I should thank him even If I dont like him I can still try to be polite.

Claire: I think thats a great way to show how greatfull you are.

Y/n: Well after Math class, I will try find him.

Chloe: I never saw you running after someone, and ofc it had to be that idiot.

Y/n: I agree with you that he is an idiot.

Chloe: Ofc you do lol

*All of them laught*

Claire: Lets go to Math class before Miss Top Student gets mad.

*They all go to class*

*The girls all get out of the classroom and go to the hallway*

Chloe: Ugh the class was so boring, I dont even know how do you like Maths.

Y/n: Its not that dificult. Well y'all already know what I have to do rn.

Claire: Good luck with that ig.

*Y/n walks down the hallway and goes to the outside garden*

Our school's outside garden in considered a sanctuary by a lot of a students, its the quietest place in our school.

Outside garden reference:

Vini is a bit quiet, but not to me, and I dont even know why

Vini is a bit quiet, but not to me, and I dont even know why. He must rlly like being here.
He was right in front of me, seating on the grass, with his messy hair and with his eyes closed, that looked rlly relaxing.

Y/n pov: He looks like a completely different person when he's calm or relaxing.. He's a little cute?
WHAT AM I THINKING!? I came here to apologize!

I'm just going to do it, its not hard. Here goes nothing!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dont forget to click the star icon! 💌

To be continued

⬇️⬇️⬇️

--------------------------------------------------------------