-Chapter 2-

•Normal day of school?•

Y/n pov: Ugh another day of school, why the hell is my brother taking so long? We're going to be late!

Y/n: NOAH! WHY ARE U TAKING SO LONG?

Noah: Chill out, I'm almost ready. I know u want to beat your little enemy. Being late one class doesnt mean that u are not a Top Student anymore.

Well, Vini and I, since we became enemies, we always argued to see who was the best student. We're both Top Students, we have the same rank in grades, so I can't make any mistakes and that includes not being late for class.

Y/n: Whatever, lets just go.

*They arrive to school a little late*

Claire: Hey Y/n! Why did you take so long? Your usualy always early.

Y/n: You can go ask your bf. He took forever to get ready.

*Chloe arrives, and goes to Y/n and Claire*

Chloe: Hey girls!

Y/n and Claire: Hey

*Vini walks down the hall and sees Y/n and of course he's going to tease her*

Vini: Your late huh? Thats why I'm better than u.

Y/n: You can keep dreamming, I was just a little late. And I'm sure your not gonna have better grades than me.

Vini: We Will see about that, Mi Corazón.

Y/n pov: Does he rlly needs to call me that. I dont even know what that means. He calls me that every since we started being friends.

*Vini walked away, like nothing happened*

Y/n: Ugh. I hate him so much.

Chloe: Are you sure thats how You really feel? You probably like him lol

Y/n: Me? Like him? Yeah right, I can barely hold back my puke just by looking at him. Everything abt him anoys me.

Claire: I saw a lot of K-dramas starting like this.

Y/n: Shut up, lets go to class already.

Time break- After all the classes

Y/n: I can't believe Noah forgot to wait for me to go home. I think I'll have to go alone.

* Y/n was trying to walk home when a tall man with purple hair and eyes as black as sludge appeared. She tried to walk faster but the man keept folowing her. In desperate, Y/n tried to go to another street, but didn't realize there was no way out*

Y/n pov: Shit..What am I going to do now!? I'm trapped with this creppy man..

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dont forget to click the star icon! 💌

To be continued

⬇️⬇️⬇️

--------------------------------------------------------------