𝟎𝟕. 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒.

Start from the beginning

" jeez, I think you broke Alex."

" do you guys wanna cross over or what?" Tatum asked them. The boys stared at here blankly as Luke helped Alex up onto the couch once more.

" get it together!" Tatum snapped at them.
" they're never gonna let us play the orpheum." Luke rolled his eyes. " we're nobody." Alex mentioned. " we're less than nobody, we have no bodies!" Reggie added.

Luke and Alex pointed
at the peters boy.

" someone once told me that you don't ask for permission. You book gigs by doing." Tatum looked at Luke. " that was me." Reggie proudly stated. Luke and Tatum looked at the phantom.

" no it wasn't." They both said. " yes it was." Reggie mumbled, hugging his guitar. " this isn't over. Boys, us. You, me, the band, it can't be over." Tatum pointed at the three ghosts. " I love y'all way too much to give up now."

" yeah, but like Luke said, how are we gonna play the orpheum? People just don't play it cause they want too. You got a plan?" The blonde phantom asked the blonde girl.

" people don't, but ghost can." Tatum proudly crossed her arms.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

TATUM FOUND Herself the next day, pacing the studio as she waited on the boys who were trying to get them into the orpheum.

Tatum wore, a white jean dress with a cream coloured baby tee under it as it had written on it
Love yourself.

Her black converse touched the ground every time she walked. The boys poof in. Right in front of her scaring her a bit.

" oh my gosh! What took you so long? Did willie do it? Did you talk to them? Did they watch? Did they like us? Are we playing? Why isn't anyone answering me!" Tatum asked series of questions.

" woah, hold up on the questions." Reggie stopped her. " Luke, you wanna take this one?"

" take a seat." Luke told the girl.

Sitting on couch, Tatum looked up
at the three phantoms.

" it's fine. Everything's fine." Luke kneeled in front of her along with the two boys.

" yeah, you should be getting a call right....." Alex pointed to her phone. " now!" Nothing happened.

Tatum shared an awkward look with the boys especially with Luke who sat directly in front of her. " wait, hold on...now!" Alex pointed again their heads snapped at the phone that went off.

" nailed it."

The boys high fived.

Tatum flashed a smile at their excitement.

" answer it!" The Boys waved at her to come back to earth. " oh! Right!" She picked up her phone.

" hello?" She answered it.

" hi, this is Tasha from the orpheum in Hollywood." The speaker spoke. The boys jumped up all excited as well as Tatum did too as she jumped into the couch. " is this Tate of Tate and the phantoms?" They stopped jumping around.

Tatum leaned forward picking up
the phone and put it to her ear.

Tatum cleared her throat. " yes, yes it is." She spoke. " hi." Tasha replied as the band resumed to jumping around. " are you available to open for us tonight?"

" yeah, totally! Of course!" Tatum responded smiling. " thank you so much!"

" okay, see you tonight!" Tasha hung up.

" we're doing it!" Tatum threw her phone onto the couch. The boys giggled and cheered along side the blonde Avery girl.

" I'm swimming!" Alex joked as he was raised in the air by Luke and Reggie.

" we're playing the orpheum baby!"

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

TATUM WAS picking out her outfit for the show later that night. Clothes all over her floor, Tatum struggled.

" wow! This looks like....
something." Luke poof in.

Tatum turned to see the phantom scan the room with his eyes and landing on Tatum.

" hey." She smiled.
" hey, beautiful." Luke smiled.

" what's going on here?" Luke waved his hands above the crowd of clothes. " can't pick an outfit for tonight, I need something rock and rolly. You get what I mean?" Tatum sat on her bed.

" not one clue." Luke joined her.

" all I got is this." She held up a rhinestone covered-leather jacket that was cropped.

" what bout this?" Luke picked up off the floor a pink and purple tie dye puffy knee length dress.

" awesome! You're the best Luke!" She took the dress and hanging it on the closet door with her jacket. " and I was thinking this?" She pulled out a rhinestone paired of purple converse from her mom's stuff.

" rad!" Luke looked at the outfit.

Earning a small glare along
with a smile on her face.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

WALKING INTO THE studio with her outfit in a bag and a can of hair dye.

She noticed the boys gathered around the piano as she entered. " you ready?" She asked.

They didn't answer.

" what's wrong?" She looked worried.

" yeah. We just got rocked pretty hard by one of those jolt things." Alex walked towards the blonde. " pretty sure I ghost peed a little." Reggie added. " A, you boys okay? And B, that's disgusting Reg." Tatum walked closer.

Tatum looked at the boys for a second.

" Luke, uh, can I talk to you for a sec." Tatum asked the Patterson.

" yeah, yeah." Luke walked to the Avery girl.

" what?" Luke chuckled as Tatum smiled at the boy. " um can you do me a favour?" Tatum looked up at the blue eyed phantom.

" yeah of course anything, you know that Tate." Luke looked down at the girl.

Tatum exhaled slowly, " when you cross over, if....if you happen to see my mom could you tell her that I love her and please thanked her for bringing you boys to me."

" yeah, I will." Luke agreed.

Tatum smiled at him in thanks.

" band circle?" He asked, she nodded.
" boys! Band circle." Luke called them over.

Luke grabbed hold of Reggie and Alex's hands as Tatum stood across from him hovering her hands over theirs.

" we don't know what brought us here, but....what we know is that, you. Tate are a star." Luke smiled at her. " and just because this is our last night together, it doesn't mean we don't be looking after you from above....or....." Luke cringed at his words.

Tatum chuckled.

"let's rock that orpheum! Let's give 'Em a night they'll be talking about til the sun comes up." Luke told the band. " legends on three." Luke put his hand in the middle of all of them.

" three, two, one! Legends!"

" now." Tatum looked at the boys. " who wants to help me dye my hair pink again!" Tatum held up the hair dye.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

WE ARE SO CLOSE TO BEING DONE😭

DEDICATIONS ON HSMTMTS FIC?!
Anyone?