"What's with the accepting an invitation to dinner without asking me first? Did you not think I would wanna spend time with my girl.. alone?" Alex said as they entered her their suite. Although it was technically Meghan's, Alex seemed to make himself home instantly. "Alex, I didn't really have a choice. All the other band members wives have arrived, they are in all the same situation and they've all said yes." "Oh come on, they are old, they don't need to be alone like we do?" "We are alone now, and we are arguing. So what's the point?" Meghan said in a huff sitting down on the couch. She was tired and this was not how she pictured their reunion.  "Ok. You've got a point. I just wanted these three days to be perfect. It's been almost a month since I've seen you." "I know but we both agreed this would be a good job for me." "Stop calling it a job! You're getting paid to take photos of your Uncle's band, and trail after him round Europe." Meghan's mouth dropped open. "Alex I'm hired by the fucking tour. Alice doesn't control everything and I'm sick of you being jealous of who my family are." He stood up in a huff. "Well maybe I am sick of you not pulling your weight in this relationship. Things were just getting good and you waltzed off with a load of men on tour!!" "ALEX! Will you listen to yourself?? It's a job? I get paid a substantial amount more money for my social media content than when I was training to be a paralegal, and I'm following a rock supergroup on tour for a large pay cheque to put towards our future, so don't tell me about pulling my weight because I've already cut some of my dreams in order to provide for us whilst your events business gets off the ground." "Oh so now it's my fault? That you've had to come on tour is it?" "You know I'm not saying that. I'm saying I'm doing what needs to be done to pay the fucking bills."

Later on, the couple were finally ready for the evening out and although still in a huff with one another, they knew better than to wallow and decided to both put on a United front to avoid spoiling the evening and the limited time they had with one another.

They made their way down to the lobby, and as the elevator doors opened Alex grabbed his girl's hand. "Truce?" He asked quietly and she turned to look at him. "Truce." She whispered as he kissed her cheek. "Besides I can't be angry with you when you look that fucking hot. I don't know about security for the band, they should have security for you." Meghan rolled her eyes before they made their way to the bar where they had agreed to meet the band.

"Gina!! What are you doing here?" Meghan said excitedly approaching the couple stood at the bar talking to Joe and his wife Billie. "We had a spare few days and thought what the heck, you look great!" Gina replied as Meghan lent in and kissed Stephen's cheek, "Hey Stephen. How's it going with the movie, any more release dates?" She said excitedly. "We are getting there. Distribution across the world is hard for an independent." Alex cleared his throat rather loudly and rudely, "Oh sorry, Gina, Stephen, this is my boyfriend Alex. He's flown in for a few days to see me." Meghan said smiling. "Nice to meet you!" Stephen said shaking his hand. Gina waved before calling a barman over to get more drinks. "Stephen and Gina are long term friends with Johnny, I actually have followed Gina on socials for years, she's his creative content manager for both his personal and professional accounts. Stephen is CEO of the production company Infinitum Nihil." "Oh right." Alex said unenthusiastically much to Meghan's embarrassment.

After around 40 minutes most people were ready and mingling in the bar. Of course Johnny was nowhere to be seen as Alice announced that the chauffeur driven cars were ready. The group made their way to the front of the hotel and all began climbing in when it became quite apparent there wouldn't be enough room for everyone in the last car. Sheryl, Alice, Gina, and Stephen had climbed into the SUV when it became clear that there was only one seat left. "You go. I'll jump in the next one with Johnny." "No I'm not leaving you." Alex said sternly. "She will be fine. Honestly if there's anyone who can get him to the restaurant on time ish.. it will be her." Gina said smiling. Alex's eyebrows furrowed at this but he was distracted by "Yeah come on Alex, she's used to waiting for him you're not. Jump in." Alice said making his niece laugh. She knew that wasn't her actual job on this tour. Eventually Alex reluctantly jumped in the car watching Meghan as it drove away. He watched as Johnny Depp exited the hotel lighting a cigarette flanked by his two security. Meghan immediately turned away to look at the actor as opposed to her fast disappearing boyfriend.

Johnny knew he was late but he rushed through the lobby anyway. Sean and Travis barely kept up, he pulled a cigarette from behind his ear hoping to smoke it before they jumped in the cars. As he headed through the double doors and was hit by the glow of the sunset he saw a beautiful sight, it knocked the air from his lungs. He barely noticed a car driving away.

 He barely noticed a car driving away

"Woah.." Johnny said with his cigarette between his lips. Meghan turned "There you are! Perfect! We can get going!" Another car pulled up and Meghan opened the door. "I'm pretty sure that's my job Mam." Travis said smirking. "I'm not a princess I can do it." She said smiling but then thanking him for his efforts anyway. "Were you waiting for me?" Johnny said stubbing out his smoke with his boot clad foot. "We all were, as always, but there was no room in the car so I volunteered to wait." She said giggling climbing in elegantly, "I'm sorry to have kept you waiting." "Don't be. Actually your timing is spot on tonight." Johnny smiled before climbing in besides her. They saw a flash go off and saw that a journalist was stood on the sidewalk with a camera. "Fucking paparazzi." Johnny muttered under his breath before security jumped in and they drove off.