Office outfit & lingerie

The next day when i woke up I changed into my clothes again before leaving the room. When i went outside my boss was already there. I greeted him to which surprisingly he greeted back immediately otherwise always he would just nod. Then i told him I would go so that i can be there in the office at time. He said there is no need i was scared I thought because of last night he was firing me. I was about to say sorry please don't fire me. But he got up from his seat took some carry bag from the table and forwarded it towards me. I was confused what were there in these. Then he told me there is no need for me to go home he got me some clothes i can get ready here and after breakfast we can leave. I was shocked I wasn't expecting that. My boss getting me clothes! But then i took the bag from him and went back towards the guest room to get ready.
I opened the bags and I shocked to see not only a short tight skirt and shirt but lingerie as well. There was very sexy matching lacy bra panty in red in my size. I started wondering how did he got my size correct.
Ignoring I went to shower and then started dressing up. The lingerie was looking so sexy on me. I was wearing something like for the first time. Then i wore the shirt and then skirt the skirt was short than what i wore everyday but it looked decent for office so i let it go.